Frank Pintauro, the longtime Showtime executive who ran the network’s in-house ad agency and was co-head of the marketing and creative services department, died Sunday in New York after a long battle with cancer. He was 61. Pintauro was instrumental in developing the network’s branding campaigns, overseeing creative for on-air, editorial production, marketing promotion and graphics, animation, digital content and print. Last year, Showtime’s in-house ad agency the Red Group, where Pintauro was EVP, was named In-House Creative Team of the Year by PromaxBDA. Before joining Showtime in 1989 in the programming department, he worked at NBC Entertainment, ABC News and Hal Riney & Partners.
R.I.P. Frank Pintauro
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
Latest TV News
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016