Frank Pintauro, the longtime Showtime executive who ran the network’s in-house ad agency and was co-head of the marketing and creative services department, died Sunday in New York after a long battle with cancer. He was 61. Pintauro was instrumental in developing the network’s branding campaigns, overseeing creative for on-air, editorial production, marketing promotion and graphics, animation, digital content and print. Last year, Showtime’s in-house ad agency the Red Group, where Pintauro was EVP, was named In-House Creative Team of the Year by PromaxBDA. Before joining Showtime in 1989 in the programming department, he worked at NBC Entertainment, ABC News and Hal Riney & Partners.
R.I.P. Frank Pintauro
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers To Donald Trump: “You’re Broke!”
- ‘Scream Queens’ Season 2 Promo: Will These Med Students Bother To Learn About Anesthesia?
- Henry Louis Gates Jr: Donald Trump’s Political Rise Directly Related To 8 Years Of Black Family In White House
- Seth Meyers Takes ‘A Closer Look’ At Hillary Clinton’s Speech & More
- Adrianne Palicki Stars In Seth MacFarlane Fox Series, Scott Grimes Co-Stars
- ‘Shameless’ Adds Four To Cast & Reveals The Scoop On Season 7