Frank Pintauro, the longtime Showtime executive who ran the network’s in-house ad agency and was co-head of the marketing and creative services department, died Sunday in New York after a long battle with cancer. He was 61. Pintauro was instrumental in developing the network’s branding campaigns, overseeing creative for on-air, editorial production, marketing promotion and graphics, animation, digital content and print. Last year, Showtime’s in-house ad agency the Red Group, where Pintauro was EVP, was named In-House Creative Team of the Year by PromaxBDA. Before joining Showtime in 1989 in the programming department, he worked at NBC Entertainment, ABC News and Hal Riney & Partners.
R.I.P. Frank Pintauro
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast