Frank Pintauro, the longtime Showtime executive who ran the network’s in-house ad agency and was co-head of the marketing and creative services department, died Sunday in New York after a long battle with cancer. He was 61. Pintauro was instrumental in developing the network’s branding campaigns, overseeing creative for on-air, editorial production, marketing promotion and graphics, animation, digital content and print. Last year, Showtime’s in-house ad agency the Red Group, where Pintauro was EVP, was named In-House Creative Team of the Year by PromaxBDA. Before joining Showtime in 1989 in the programming department, he worked at NBC Entertainment, ABC News and Hal Riney & Partners.
R.I.P. Frank Pintauro
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV