Frank Pintauro, the longtime Showtime executive who ran the network’s in-house ad agency and was co-head of the marketing and creative services department, died Sunday in New York after a long battle with cancer. He was 61. Pintauro was instrumental in developing the network’s branding campaigns, overseeing creative for on-air, editorial production, marketing promotion and graphics, animation, digital content and print. Last year, Showtime’s in-house ad agency the Red Group, where Pintauro was EVP, was named In-House Creative Team of the Year by PromaxBDA. Before joining Showtime in 1989 in the programming department, he worked at NBC Entertainment, ABC News and Hal Riney & Partners.
R.I.P. Frank Pintauro
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…