Fox‘s long-running docu-reality series Cops will kick off its 25th season December 15 after more than half a year off the air. For 28 of the 32 weeks since mid-April, Fox Sports has taken over Saturday night or NASCAR, MLB, NFL, college football and UFC coverage. Cops, the last remaining original entertainment broadcast series on Saturdays, will mark its 850th episode in February and, sans a handful of pre-emptions, will have an uninterrupted run through spring.
Fox’s ‘Cops’ Gets December Return Date
What's Hot on Deadline
Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today -- Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
'Fresh Off The Boat' Inches Up As Fox Comedies & 'The Muppets' Drop; The CW Fall Kickoff OK With 'The Flash', 'iZombie'
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Fallon Books John Boehner For ‘Tonight Show’ As Pol Guests Suddenly Sexy
- ‘Red Oaks’ Review: Amazon’s 1985-Set Coming-Of-Age Comedy Is A Grand Slam
- Kevin Corcoran Dies: ‘Old Yeller’ Actor And TV Producer Was 66
- Eva Longoria To Produce Interracial Family Comedy For ABC
- Deborah Barak Promoted To President Of Business Operations At CBS
- Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today — Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over