Fox‘s long-running docu-reality series Cops will kick off its 25th season December 15 after more than half a year off the air. For 28 of the 32 weeks since mid-April, Fox Sports has taken over Saturday night or NASCAR, MLB, NFL, college football and UFC coverage. Cops, the last remaining original entertainment broadcast series on Saturdays, will mark its 850th episode in February and, sans a handful of pre-emptions, will have an uninterrupted run through spring.
Fox’s ‘Cops’ Gets December Return Date
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment Making English-Language Version Of Scandi Teen Hit ‘Shame’
- Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Big Fan’ Game Show Sets Debut Date With Matthew McConaughey
- ‘Timeless’: Annie Wersching Set To Recur On NBC Time Travel Drama Series
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine Docu Series Set For HBO: ‘Defiant Ones’ Bows Next Year
- Mark Jackson Joins Seth MacFarlane's Fox Series 'Orville'
- President Obama To Make Final ‘The Daily Show’ Appearance As President Next Week