Fox‘s long-running docu-reality series Cops will kick off its 25th season December 15 after more than half a year off the air. For 28 of the 32 weeks since mid-April, Fox Sports has taken over Saturday night or NASCAR, MLB, NFL, college football and UFC coverage. Cops, the last remaining original entertainment broadcast series on Saturdays, will mark its 850th episode in February and, sans a handful of pre-emptions, will have an uninterrupted run through spring.
Fox’s ‘Cops’ Gets December Return Date
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Has Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Chance The Rapper & Eminem