Fox‘s long-running docu-reality series Cops will kick off its 25th season December 15 after more than half a year off the air. For 28 of the 32 weeks since mid-April, Fox Sports has taken over Saturday night or NASCAR, MLB, NFL, college football and UFC coverage. Cops, the last remaining original entertainment broadcast series on Saturdays, will mark its 850th episode in February and, sans a handful of pre-emptions, will have an uninterrupted run through spring.
Fox’s ‘Cops’ Gets December Return Date
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment