Fox‘s long-running docu-reality series Cops will kick off its 25th season December 15 after more than half a year off the air. For 28 of the 32 weeks since mid-April, Fox Sports has taken over Saturday night or NASCAR, MLB, NFL, college football and UFC coverage. Cops, the last remaining original entertainment broadcast series on Saturdays, will mark its 850th episode in February and, sans a handful of pre-emptions, will have an uninterrupted run through spring.
Fox’s ‘Cops’ Gets December Return Date
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series