Film Independent has chosen 8 projects and 12 filmmakers for its 12th annual Producing Lab sponsored by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation. The foundation focuses on projects about science and technology. The intensive five-week program offers promising producers a supportive environment to help move projects into production. Projects and participants are Alaska Is A Drag (Kaz Kipp); And Then I Go (Rebecca Green, Laura D. Smith); Imperial Dreams (Katherine Fairfax Wright, Malik Vitthal); Jack of the Red Hearts (Lucy Mukerjee, Janet Grillo); Manos Sucias (Márcia Nunes, Elena Greenlee); Resonance (Katie Knab); Snow in April (Van Hayden); Unmanned (Casey Fenton, who also will receive a $25,000 development grant from the Sloan Foundation).
Film Independent Names Lab Participants
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'