Fandango has signed an exclusive ticketing deal with New Orleans-based regional exhibitor Southern Theatres. This adds 300 screens in key Southeast territories — and marks just the latest takeaway from longtime rival MovieTickets.com. Though MovieTickets has been ceding ground in the U.S., its international presence has grown with online ticketing for nearly 250 exhibitors available in 17 territories. Fandango, meanwhile, has been content to focus on dominating domestically, with other recent Stateside sign-ups including Bartlett Cinemas, Memphis Cinemas, Cinetopia, TriStone Cinemas, and CineLux.
Fandango Signs Deal With Southern Theatres
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Comedy Pic ‘Poms’ In Works With Sierra/Affinity Aboard
- ‘The Fighter’ Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City’s Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
- New Line Sets Sequel To Fright Sensation 'Lights Out'
- Anne Heche Plays Killer’s Mom In ‘My Friend Dahmer’
- ‘The Life And Death Of John Gotti’ Cast Locked
- Ben Foster Rounds Out Scott Cooper’s ‘Hostiles’ Cast As Shooting Starts