Fandango has signed an exclusive ticketing deal with New Orleans-based regional exhibitor Southern Theatres. This adds 300 screens in key Southeast territories — and marks just the latest takeaway from longtime rival MovieTickets.com. Though MovieTickets has been ceding ground in the U.S., its international presence has grown with online ticketing for nearly 250 exhibitors available in 17 territories. Fandango, meanwhile, has been content to focus on dominating domestically, with other recent Stateside sign-ups including Bartlett Cinemas, Memphis Cinemas, Cinetopia, TriStone Cinemas, and CineLux.
Fandango Signs Deal With Southern Theatres
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31.5M But ‘Mechanic’ Throws Wrench Into China – Intl Box Office
- Aardman, Studiocanal Reunite Flock For ‘Shaun The Sheep Movie 2’ – AFM
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA