EXCLUSIVE: ARC Entertainment has acquired domestic theatrical and home entertainment rights to Family Weekend, a comedy that stars Kristin Chenoweth, Matthew Modine and Olesya Rulin. Benjamin Epps directed the pic, about an overachieving 16-year-old (Rulin) who takes her parents hostage after they miss her big jump-roping competition — the latest blow that reveals her folks’ lack of support and guidance. Matt K. Turner wrote the script. Adam Saunders and Chris Aronoff produced through their Footprint Features in association with The Bedford Falls Co; Youmi N. Ma executive produced. The deal was negotiated by ARC president Rich Goldberg and Peter Jarowey and The Film Sales Co’s Andrew Herwitz on behalf of the filmmakers. ARC’s recent releases include Nitro Circus, The Way, Seven Days In Utopia and Senna.
Arc Entertainment Nabs ‘Family Weekend’ Comedy
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl…
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency