EXCLUSIVE: ARC Entertainment has acquired domestic theatrical and home entertainment rights to Family Weekend, a comedy that stars Kristin Chenoweth, Matthew Modine and Olesya Rulin. Benjamin Epps directed the pic, about an overachieving 16-year-old (Rulin) who takes her parents hostage after they miss her big jump-roping competition — the latest blow that reveals her folks’ lack of support and guidance. Matt K. Turner wrote the script. Adam Saunders and Chris Aronoff produced through their Footprint Features in association with The Bedford Falls Co; Youmi N. Ma executive produced. The deal was negotiated by ARC president Rich Goldberg and Peter Jarowey and The Film Sales Co’s Andrew Herwitz on behalf of the filmmakers. ARC’s recent releases include Nitro Circus, The Way, Seven Days In Utopia and Senna.
Arc Entertainment Nabs ‘Family Weekend’ Comedy
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- BAFTA Sets Key Dates, Timeline For 2015 Film Awards
- Orange Is The New Green: Schilling, Dinklage Head To 'A Month In The Country'
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'