EXCLUSIVE: ARC Entertainment has acquired domestic theatrical and home entertainment rights to Family Weekend, a comedy that stars Kristin Chenoweth, Matthew Modine and Olesya Rulin. Benjamin Epps directed the pic, about an overachieving 16-year-old (Rulin) who takes her parents hostage after they miss her big jump-roping competition — the latest blow that reveals her folks’ lack of support and guidance. Matt K. Turner wrote the script. Adam Saunders and Chris Aronoff produced through their Footprint Features in association with The Bedford Falls Co; Youmi N. Ma executive produced. The deal was negotiated by ARC president Rich Goldberg and Peter Jarowey and The Film Sales Co’s Andrew Herwitz on behalf of the filmmakers. ARC’s recent releases include Nitro Circus, The Way, Seven Days In Utopia and Senna.
Arc Entertainment Nabs ‘Family Weekend’ Comedy
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC