NBC and CBS won’t confirm, but if true it’s the latest stop for Erica Hill, who was replaced on CBS Morning Show over the summer by Norah O’Donnell. Hill would join Today‘s weekend show as co-host alongside Lester Holt, who currently anchors the show solo Saturdays and co-hosts with Jenna Wolfe on Sundays. Hill joined CBS as co-host of The Early Show in 2010 after a stint as news reader and correspondent on Anderson Cooper 360 at CNN. CBS retooled Early Show this year and hired Charlie Rose and Gayle King to co-anchor alongside Hill, who was the only member left of the previous incarnation of the show.
Erica Hill To NBC’s Weekend ‘Today’: Reports
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Finale Hits Season High, Caps Most Watched First Season Of HBO Series
- Savannah Guthrie Still Staying Put At NBC News’ ‘Today’
- Jimmy Kimmel To Host The Oscars
- The Gotham Group Acquires Rights To ‘The Jihadi Hunter’ Memoir
- Freeform Taps APA’s Julie Shapiro As SVP Business Affairs
- Les Moonves Says He Believes CBS Will Make A Deal With DirecTV Now