NBC and CBS won’t confirm, but if true it’s the latest stop for Erica Hill, who was replaced on CBS Morning Show over the summer by Norah O’Donnell. Hill would join Today‘s weekend show as co-host alongside Lester Holt, who currently anchors the show solo Saturdays and co-hosts with Jenna Wolfe on Sundays. Hill joined CBS as co-host of The Early Show in 2010 after a stint as news reader and correspondent on Anderson Cooper 360 at CNN. CBS retooled Early Show this year and hired Charlie Rose and Gayle King to co-anchor alongside Hill, who was the only member left of the previous incarnation of the show.
Erica Hill To NBC’s Weekend ‘Today': Reports
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal - Turning Tragedy Into Legacy
More From Team
- UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
- Discovery Spikes 'Sons Of Guns' After “Serious And Horrific” New Charges Against Star
- NBC Ups Jenny Groom To SVP Alternative Programming & Development
- Now On Its Own, Millennium Entertainment Acquires David Burris' Thriller 'The World Made Straight'
- Former Discovery Exec Andrew Jackson Joins Grant Mansfield's Plimsoll Productions
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Crosses $500M In Global B.O.