NBC and CBS won’t confirm, but if true it’s the latest stop for Erica Hill, who was replaced on CBS Morning Show over the summer by Norah O’Donnell. Hill would join Today‘s weekend show as co-host alongside Lester Holt, who currently anchors the show solo Saturdays and co-hosts with Jenna Wolfe on Sundays. Hill joined CBS as co-host of The Early Show in 2010 after a stint as news reader and correspondent on Anderson Cooper 360 at CNN. CBS retooled Early Show this year and hired Charlie Rose and Gayle King to co-anchor alongside Hill, who was the only member left of the previous incarnation of the show.
Erica Hill To NBC’s Weekend ‘Today’: Reports
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals