NBC and CBS won’t confirm, but if true it’s the latest stop for Erica Hill, who was replaced on CBS Morning Show over the summer by Norah O’Donnell. Hill would join Today‘s weekend show as co-host alongside Lester Holt, who currently anchors the show solo Saturdays and co-hosts with Jenna Wolfe on Sundays. Hill joined CBS as co-host of The Early Show in 2010 after a stint as news reader and correspondent on Anderson Cooper 360 at CNN. CBS retooled Early Show this year and hired Charlie Rose and Gayle King to co-anchor alongside Hill, who was the only member left of the previous incarnation of the show.
Erica Hill To NBC’s Weekend ‘Today’: Reports
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest TV News
- ‘Strange Angel’ Trailer: Rocket Science Meets The Occult In New CBS All Access Drama
- Make Up Artists & Hair Styling Guild Sets 2019 Awards Date & Timeline
- ‘The Alienist’ Cinematographer P.J. Dillon Captures The Elegance & The Seedy Underbelly Of Gilded Age…
- ‘Barry’ And ‘Gotham’ Baddie Anthony Carrigan Signs With ICM Partners
- ‘Counterpart’: James Cromwell Set To Recur In Season 2 Of Starz Series
- Christina Hendricks Eyes Directing Move After Success Of Edgy Crime Drama ‘Good Girls’