EXCLUSIVE: In his first major U.S. TV role, Irish actor Eoin Macken has landed the lead in the hourlong NBC pilot After Hours. The Sony TV project, written/executive produced by Gabe Sachs and Jeff Judah and to be directed by Pierre Morel, revolves around the graveyard shift in the ER at San Antonio Medical Center. It centers on TC Callahan (Macken), who has returned from the Army to practice his unorthodox brand of medicine, often butting heads with his superiors. Macken is repped by ICM Partners, Magnolia Entertainment and Troika in the UK.
Eoin Macken To Star In NBC Pilot ‘After Hours’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
'L.A. Confidential': Walton Goggins To Co-Star In CBS Drama Pilot; Anna Fricke Joins As Co-Showrunner
Latest TV News
- ‘Working With Weinstein’ Doc Secures Just Under 1M Viewers With New Revelations And Interviews
- Gunpowder Sales; James Corden UK Deal; Fremantle/BBCW Benelux; All3M Australia – Global Briefs
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting
- ‘Staties’: Annie Ilonzeh Cast As Lead Of ABC Drama Pilot
- Tavis Smiley Files Racially Charged Lawsuit Against PBS Over His Firing After Sexual Misconduct Investigation