EXCLUSIVE: In his first major U.S. TV role, Irish actor Eoin Macken has landed the lead in the hourlong NBC pilot After Hours. The Sony TV project, written/executive produced by Gabe Sachs and Jeff Judah and to be directed by Pierre Morel, revolves around the graveyard shift in the ER at San Antonio Medical Center. It centers on TC Callahan (Macken), who has returned from the Army to practice his unorthodox brand of medicine, often butting heads with his superiors. Macken is repped by ICM Partners, Magnolia Entertainment and Troika in the UK.
Eoin Macken To Star In NBC Pilot ‘After Hours’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
'Game Of Thrones' Maestro George R.R. Martin Gets In Business With Warner Bros. Animation: Studio To Adapt Author's 'The Ice Dragon'
Latest TV News
- ‘Code Black’ Canceled After Three Seasons At CBS
- Amy Poehler, Nick Offerman Would Welcome A ‘Parks And Recreation’ Future, With Or Without Beyoncé
- ‘The Late Late Show With James Corden’ Set To Return To London
- ‘The Break With Michelle Wolf’ Spoofs “Strong Female Leads” In Sketch For New Netflix Talk Show
- Donald Trump Responds To James Comey’s “Facts Matter” Tweet On ‘Fox & Friends’
- Donald Trump Suggests Deporting Kneeling NFL Players After New Policy Revealed