Emmy winner Aaron Paul will play the lead in DreamWorks Studios‘ adaptation of the bestselling Electronic Arts video game Need For Speed, the studio announced today. Act Of Valor director Scott Waugh is set to helm the film, which is scheduled to come out February 7, 2014. “We are huge fans of Aaron’s and his stellar work on Breaking Bad. We couldn’t be more excited to have him headline our cast for Need For Speed”, said Holly Bario, DreamWorks’ President of Production. EA’s Patrick O’Brien will produce with John Gatins and Mark Sourain. Paul is repped by UTA and Leverage Management.
DreamWorks Adds ‘Breaking Bad’s’ Aaron Paul To ‘Need For Speed’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks