Emmy winner Aaron Paul will play the lead in DreamWorks Studios‘ adaptation of the bestselling Electronic Arts video game Need For Speed, the studio announced today. Act Of Valor director Scott Waugh is set to helm the film, which is scheduled to come out February 7, 2014. “We are huge fans of Aaron’s and his stellar work on Breaking Bad. We couldn’t be more excited to have him headline our cast for Need For Speed”, said Holly Bario, DreamWorks’ President of Production. EA’s Patrick O’Brien will produce with John Gatins and Mark Sourain. Paul is repped by UTA and Leverage Management.
DreamWorks Adds ‘Breaking Bad’s’ Aaron Paul To ‘Need For Speed’
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest Film News
- 'Casting JonBenet' Trailer: Director Kitty Green Revisits Murder Case Using Local Talent
- ‘Justice League’ Teaser Trailers Spotlight Batman, Aquaman & The Flash – Update
- Sony Update: New Candidate Emerges In Former Fox Exec Tony Vinciquerra
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- Amy Pascal Wins Auction For Laura Dave Novel ‘Hello, Sunshine’; Author Scripting With ‘Spotlight’s…
- Emily Hampshire To Star In Indie ‘Never Saw It Coming’