The Disney/ABC Television Group won the “Industry Star” top prize at last night’s Mobile Excellence Awards, held in conjunction with the Digital Hollywood conference in Marina del Rey. The Disney/ABC TV Group also picked up an award for Best Content Extension Made for Mobile, for its “Mickey Mouse Road Rally Appisode.” Mobile or digital units of several other major entertainment and media companies also picked up an MEA award each (most of them had multiple nominations among the 21 categories), including Bravo Digital Media, Fox Digital Entertainment, Marvel Entertainment, Bloomberg TV, the Los Angeles Kings, AEG Network Live and USA Today. Two tech companies with close ties to Hollywood, Shazam and Fandango, also picked up awards. For more on the nominees and winners, go to http://www.mobilexawards.com/finalists/winners. Digital Hollywood wraps later today.
Disney/ABC Nabs Prizes At Digital Confab
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years
- CAA Promotes Four In Sports, TV & Marketing Departments
- George Clooney Set For Golden Globes' Cecil B. DeMille Award
- Hot Trailer: Jennifer Lawrence In 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1′