The Disney/ABC Television Group won the “Industry Star” top prize at last night’s Mobile Excellence Awards, held in conjunction with the Digital Hollywood conference in Marina del Rey. The Disney/ABC TV Group also picked up an award for Best Content Extension Made for Mobile, for its “Mickey Mouse Road Rally Appisode.” Mobile or digital units of several other major entertainment and media companies also picked up an MEA award each (most of them had multiple nominations among the 21 categories), including Bravo Digital Media, Fox Digital Entertainment, Marvel Entertainment, Bloomberg TV, the Los Angeles Kings, AEG Network Live and USA Today. Two tech companies with close ties to Hollywood, Shazam and Fandango, also picked up awards. For more on the nominees and winners, go to http://www.mobilexawards.com/finalists/winners. Digital Hollywood wraps later today.
Disney/ABC Nabs Prizes At Digital Confab
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV