Just like it did with Hurricane Irene last year, satcaster DirecTV has launched a dedicated channel for 24/7 information on Hurricane Sandy, which is projected to hit the East Coast this evening. The service began broadcasting at 9 AM ET this morning on viewer channels 325 and 349.
DirecTV Launches Hurricane Sandy Channel
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Latest TV News
- ‘The Oath’ Renewed For Season 2 By Sony Crackle
- Viacom's Channel 5 Aims To Lift The Curse Of ‘The New Wife’ By Handing ITV Studios New Casting Challenge
- ‘Big Brother’ Commissioner Steve Regan Set To Leave Viacom’s UK Net Channel 5
- Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden’s “Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special”
- Dana Carvey Tells Conan About His George H.W. Bush Impression And Hearing From “41”
- Martha Stewart Joins ‘Chopped’ As Recurring Judge On Food Network Series