Just like it did with Hurricane Irene last year, satcaster DirecTV has launched a dedicated channel for 24/7 information on Hurricane Sandy, which is projected to hit the East Coast this evening. The service began broadcasting at 9 AM ET this morning on viewer channels 325 and 349.
DirecTV Launches Hurricane Sandy Channel
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins