Just like it did with Hurricane Irene last year, satcaster DirecTV has launched a dedicated channel for 24/7 information on Hurricane Sandy, which is projected to hit the East Coast this evening. The service began broadcasting at 9 AM ET this morning on viewer channels 325 and 349.
DirecTV Launches Hurricane Sandy Channel
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'