Just like it did with Hurricane Irene last year, satcaster DirecTV has launched a dedicated channel for 24/7 information on Hurricane Sandy, which is projected to hit the East Coast this evening. The service began broadcasting at 9 AM ET this morning on viewer channels 325 and 349.
DirecTV Launches Hurricane Sandy Channel
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Ex-Playboy Playmate’s Donald Trump Tell-All Gooses Anderson Cooper Ratings
- ‘Pandas In New York’: Dhruv Singh To Star In CBS Comedy Pilot
- ‘Barry’ Review: Bill Hader’s A Hit, Man, On HBO’s New Dark Comedy
- Roseanne Barr Plays Donald Trump Card, Warning Jimmy Kimmel Alternative Is Mike Pence
- ‘Station 19’ Launch No Ratings Barn Burner Against NCAA And ‘Chicago Fire’ Double Pump
- Donald Trump Signs Into Law Spending Bill He Threatened To Veto In Morning Twitter Stunt