Just like it did with Hurricane Irene last year, satcaster DirecTV has launched a dedicated channel for 24/7 information on Hurricane Sandy, which is projected to hit the East Coast this evening. The service began broadcasting at 9 AM ET this morning on viewer channels 325 and 349.
DirecTV Launches Hurricane Sandy Channel
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Ending Blackout And Restoring Stations
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Ratings Top Night Again, ’20/20′ Hits Viewership Season High
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks