As you know, I enforce a strict policy at Deadline of not reporting on Hollywood personal lives unless they directly impact professional lives. As you also know, I am on vacation. In my absence, a story was posted on Deadline today about a lawsuit involving a personal investment by a Hollywood agent and his wife. That story should not have appeared on the site. I have taken down the post but I can not rescind the email alert. The hardest part of my job is quality control – making sure my vision for Deadline continues as we grow. This is my apology.
Deadline Advisory: An Apology
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked "Like Preparation H"
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Italy’s Foreign Language Entry ‘Fire At Sea’ Also Will Be Pushed In Documentary
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ Lassos $59.3M Worldwide & Record $34.7M U.S. Opening For Antoine Fuqua – Monday…
- Molly Parker, Miranda July & Newcomer Helena Howard Topline Indie Pic ‘Movie No. 1’
- L.A. OKs 17% Fee Hike For On-Location Fire Safety Officers
- Kyle Bornheimer Joins Netflix’s ‘Little Evil’; Mira Sorvino Goes ‘Behind The Glass’
- ‘Pacific Rim 2’ Adds ‘Emerald City’s Adria Arjona