As you know, I enforce a strict policy at Deadline of not reporting on Hollywood personal lives unless they directly impact professional lives. As you also know, I am on vacation. In my absence, a story was posted on Deadline today about a lawsuit involving a personal investment by a Hollywood agent and his wife. That story should not have appeared on the site. I have taken down the post but I can not rescind the email alert. The hardest part of my job is quality control – making sure my vision for Deadline continues as we grow. This is my apology.
Deadline Advisory: An Apology
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest Film News
- Gravitas Ventures Grabs ‘Bieber Generation’ Docu; Freestyle Digital Media Acquires ‘Live Or Die In La Honda…
- The 16-Year Journey To Release For Duncan Jones And ‘Mute’ – Q&A
- ‘Goosebumps 2’: Madison Iseman, Ben O'Brien, Caleel Harris & Jeremy Ray Taylor Set As Leads
- Skydance Media Taps ‘Tangled’s Nathan Greno In Multiyear Deal, Will Direct ‘Powerless’
- Global Road Entertainment Acquires Action Thriller ‘Hotel Artemis,’ Ensemble Led By Jodie Foster
- ‘Dunkirk’ Cinematographer Hoyte Van Hoytema On Christopher Nolan’s Visceral Approach To Cinema