As you know, I enforce a strict policy at Deadline of not reporting on Hollywood personal lives unless they directly impact professional lives. As you also know, I am on vacation. In my absence, a story was posted on Deadline today about a lawsuit involving a personal investment by a Hollywood agent and his wife. That story should not have appeared on the site. I have taken down the post but I can not rescind the email alert. The hardest part of my job is quality control – making sure my vision for Deadline continues as we grow. This is my apology.
Deadline Advisory: An Apology
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest Film News
- Jennifer Lawrence To Star In ‘Burial Rites’ With ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Helmer Luca…
- LAPD Opens New Roman Polanski Probe About Alleged 1975 Assault Of 10-Year-Old
- Richard Linklater On Why It Took 10 Years To Get His ‘Last Flag Flying’ To The Screen – The…
- Shelter PR Launches Film & TV Division With Hire Of Former Paramount Exec
- ‘Venom’: Woody Harrelson In Talks To Reunite With Ruben Fleischer For Comic Book Movie
- Universal Pictures Crosses $5 Billion At Global Box Office Driven By ‘Fate Of The Furious,’ ‘DM3’