Here’s a clip released by CBS from Tuesday night’s The Late Show With David Letterman, the second show in a row without an audience. He again directed his monologue to the band, reporting on the latest with Hurricane Sandy, which he noted was an odd name “for such a miserable force of nature”. “Economic losses could reach $20 billion – and most of that is in paper towels”, he quipped.
David Letterman Without Audience Day 2: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Podcaster Jon Lovett Says CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Cast And EPs Talk “Huge Twist” And Final Episodes – PaleyFest
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- NCAA Basketball Tops Friday Ratings; ‘The Originals’, ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Tick Up In Demo