Here’s a clip released by CBS from Tuesday night’s The Late Show With David Letterman, the second show in a row without an audience. He again directed his monologue to the band, reporting on the latest with Hurricane Sandy, which he noted was an odd name “for such a miserable force of nature”. “Economic losses could reach $20 billion – and most of that is in paper towels”, he quipped.
David Letterman Without Audience Day 2: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait