Here’s a clip released by CBS from Tuesday night’s The Late Show With David Letterman, the second show in a row without an audience. He again directed his monologue to the band, reporting on the latest with Hurricane Sandy, which he noted was an odd name “for such a miserable force of nature”. “Economic losses could reach $20 billion – and most of that is in paper towels”, he quipped.
David Letterman Without Audience Day 2: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- ‘Dancing With the Stars’: Ryan Lochte, Laurie Hernandez, Rick Perry Compete This Season
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment