Here’s a clip released by CBS from Tuesday night’s The Late Show With David Letterman, the second show in a row without an audience. He again directed his monologue to the band, reporting on the latest with Hurricane Sandy, which he noted was an odd name “for such a miserable force of nature”. “Economic losses could reach $20 billion – and most of that is in paper towels”, he quipped.
David Letterman Without Audience Day 2: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Michael Roark Joins 'Wild For The Night'; Tina Casciani Cast In 'Bleed For This'
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video