Here’s a clip released by CBS from Tuesday night’s The Late Show With David Letterman, the second show in a row without an audience. He again directed his monologue to the band, reporting on the latest with Hurricane Sandy, which he noted was an odd name “for such a miserable force of nature”. “Economic losses could reach $20 billion – and most of that is in paper towels”, he quipped.
David Letterman Without Audience Day 2: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- Kate Del Castillo Netflix Series ‘Ingobernable’ To Film In U.S.
- Hulu Confirms Skinny Bundle & Live Nation Concert Deal – Newfront
- Stacey Dash Cast As Chicago Mayor In ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’ Amid Slew Of Cameos
- Telemundo Studios Promotes Two Key Scripted Executives
- Hulu Renews ‘Mindy Project’ For Season 5, Orders New Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Election Special & More…
- Hulu Acquires Ron Howard’s Beatles Documentary To Launch Docu Films Arm