The Ghost Whisperer co-star David Conrad is set for a male lead role in Lifetime‘s pilot The Secret Lives Of Wives. The project, inspired by the book by Iris Krasnow, explores the unvarnished truth behind the marriages of four different women — Michelle (Kim Raver), Reed (Salli Richardson), Keaton (Amber Clayton) and Jessie (Lauren Bittner). Conrad will play Michelle’s husband Wil, an erudite, handsome English lit professor who Michelle nursed through a serious illness 15 year earlier. Still head-over-heels in love, the two are about to renew their wedding vows — making it all the more shocking when Michelle learns that Wil has been leading a double life. Gersh-repped Conrad co-starred in the NBC off-cycle pilot Beautiful People last season. His casting in the Lifetime pilot reunites him with his former Ghost Whisperer co-star Jennifer Love Hewitt, who has a hit series on the cable network, The Client List.
David Conrad To Star In Lifetime’s ‘Secret Lives of Wives’ Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate