The Ghost Whisperer co-star David Conrad is set for a male lead role in Lifetime‘s pilot The Secret Lives Of Wives. The project, inspired by the book by Iris Krasnow, explores the unvarnished truth behind the marriages of four different women — Michelle (Kim Raver), Reed (Salli Richardson), Keaton (Amber Clayton) and Jessie (Lauren Bittner). Conrad will play Michelle’s husband Wil, an erudite, handsome English lit professor who Michelle nursed through a serious illness 15 year earlier. Still head-over-heels in love, the two are about to renew their wedding vows — making it all the more shocking when Michelle learns that Wil has been leading a double life. Gersh-repped Conrad co-starred in the NBC off-cycle pilot Beautiful People last season. His casting in the Lifetime pilot reunites him with his former Ghost Whisperer co-star Jennifer Love Hewitt, who has a hit series on the cable network, The Client List.
David Conrad To Star In Lifetime’s ‘Secret Lives of Wives’ Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- Fox News Launching Standalone Subscription Service Fox Nation
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS