The creator and executive producer behind the Food Network’s Chopped franchise joins the Shine America label as its Chief Creative Officer, Ardaban CEO Chachi Senior announced today. As COO, the veteran format creator will oversee all the creative affairs and format development for the label. Launched last spring, Ardaban’s output is exclusively produced in conjunction with Shine America and distributed globally via Shine International. Noll joins Ardaban from Notional, IAC’s TV production unit. Noll was the company’s president.
Dave Noll Named Ardaban’s Chief Creative Officer
What's Hot on Deadline
Jared Kushner Repeats "I Did Not Collude" Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins