The creator and executive producer behind the Food Network’s Chopped franchise joins the Shine America label as its Chief Creative Officer, Ardaban CEO Chachi Senior announced today. As COO, the veteran format creator will oversee all the creative affairs and format development for the label. Launched last spring, Ardaban’s output is exclusively produced in conjunction with Shine America and distributed globally via Shine International. Noll joins Ardaban from Notional, IAC’s TV production unit. Noll was the company’s president.
Dave Noll Named Ardaban’s Chief Creative Officer
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: 'Wonder' Makes Awards Play; 'Dunkirk' Storms The Q&A Circuit; Netflix Sends A Pig To Voters
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Journalism Schools Rescind Awards Given To Charlie Rose In Wake Of Sexual Misconduct Accusations — Update
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement