The creator and executive producer behind the Food Network’s Chopped franchise joins the Shine America label as its Chief Creative Officer, Ardaban CEO Chachi Senior announced today. As COO, the veteran format creator will oversee all the creative affairs and format development for the label. Launched last spring, Ardaban’s output is exclusively produced in conjunction with Shine America and distributed globally via Shine International. Noll joins Ardaban from Notional, IAC’s TV production unit. Noll was the company’s president.
Dave Noll Named Ardaban’s Chief Creative Officer
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”