The creator and executive producer behind the Food Network’s Chopped franchise joins the Shine America label as its Chief Creative Officer, Ardaban CEO Chachi Senior announced today. As COO, the veteran format creator will oversee all the creative affairs and format development for the label. Launched last spring, Ardaban’s output is exclusively produced in conjunction with Shine America and distributed globally via Shine International. Noll joins Ardaban from Notional, IAC’s TV production unit. Noll was the company’s president.
Dave Noll Named Ardaban’s Chief Creative Officer
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- IATSE Wins Contract With NBC’s ‘Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge’ After 1-Day Strike
- NBC’s Robert Greenblatt On The Importance Of Leaving A Digital Footprint – NAB Show
- ‘Turn: Washington’s Spies’ Gets Season 4 Premiere Date; AMC Unveils Key Art
- TV Upfronts 2017 Schedule: Fewer Agency Parties Amid WGA Strike Fears; CBS Tackles Unexpected Vacancy
- ABC Sets Season Finale Dates
- Seth Meyers & Stephen Colbert Take On Donald Trump’s First 100 Days