The creator and executive producer behind the Food Network’s Chopped franchise joins the Shine America label as its Chief Creative Officer, Ardaban CEO Chachi Senior announced today. As COO, the veteran format creator will oversee all the creative affairs and format development for the label. Launched last spring, Ardaban’s output is exclusively produced in conjunction with Shine America and distributed globally via Shine International. Noll joins Ardaban from Notional, IAC’s TV production unit. Noll was the company’s president.
Dave Noll Named Ardaban’s Chief Creative Officer
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video
- David Yates In Talks For 'Harry Potter' Spin-Off 'Fantastic Beasts'
- Damon Lindelof Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video
- EOne Acquires Liz Tuccillo's SXSW Rom-Com 'Take Care'