Daniel Cohen has been named Mandeville Films’ Vice-President of Development. He will report directly to company heads David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman. Previously Cohen was the director of development at Shawn Levy’s 21 Laps Entertainment. Mandeville, producers of The Fighter and The Muppets among other films, last month re-upped its first look deal with Disney for another three years. By 2015, Mandeville will have had a 20-year relationship with Disney.
Daniel Cohen Joins Mandeville Films As Development VP
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
'Isle Of Dogs': Kunichi Nomura On The Asian Authenticity Of Wes Anderson's Stop-Motion Canine Adventure
Latest Film News
- ‘Billions’ Actor David Costabile To Play Doc McGhee In ‘The Dirt’
- Arnon Milchan & Regency Countersued For Fraud Over Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’
- ‘Scandal’s Darby Stanchfield & Daisy Prescott Cast In ‘Justine’
- Tiffany Haddish Will Give Voice To ‘Lego Movie’ Sequel Character
- ‘Hunter Killer,’ Starring Gerard Butler & Gary Oldman, Pegged For October Release
- Female Directors Scorecard: Sony’s ‘Barbie,’ ‘Charlie’s Angels’ And More