Lifetime has ordered 26 episodes of Dance Moms, the docu-series that has become a breakout hit for the network. Season 2 wrapped last month and finished as the top unscripted series on cable in its Tuesday 9 PM time period among key female demos, gaining overall versus Season 1 in adults 18-49 (69%) and women 18-49 (72%) among other metrics. Dance Moms is also Lifetime’s youngest-skewing current series with a median viewer age of 32 — five years younger than Season 1’s average. The series features renowned instructor Abby Lee Miller, who trains young competition dancers at her school with their mothers watching every move — for better or worse. Collins Avenue produces.Miller also hosts the network’s dance competition series Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition, which premiered last night.
‘Dance Moms’ Renewed For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest TV News
- ‘Strange Angel’ Trailer: Rocket Science Meets The Occult In New CBS All Access Drama
- Make Up Artists & Hair Styling Guild Sets 2019 Awards Date & Timeline
- ‘The Alienist’ Cinematographer P.J. Dillon Captures The Elegance & The Seedy Underbelly Of Gilded Age…
- ‘Barry’ And ‘Gotham’ Baddie Anthony Carrigan Signs With ICM Partners
- ‘Counterpart’: James Cromwell Set To Recur In Season 2 Of Starz Series
- Christina Hendricks Eyes Directing Move After Success Of Edgy Crime Drama ‘Good Girls’