Shareholders in Consolidated Media Holdings have given the green light to a $2 billion takeover offer from News Corp. The deal will double the stake of News Corp’s Australian dominant pay-TV platform Foxtel to 50 percent and give it 100 percent of content provider Fox Sports, Reuters reports. Consolidated Media’s board had backed the offer.
Consolidated Shareholders Approve $2 Billion Takeover Offer From News Corp: Reuters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Future In Question With Possible Sex Offender Connection
- Gotham Awards Nominees Announced: 'Boyhood' & 'Birdman' Lead Way
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'