Shareholders in Consolidated Media Holdings have given the green light to a $2 billion takeover offer from News Corp. The deal will double the stake of News Corp’s Australian dominant pay-TV platform Foxtel to 50 percent and give it 100 percent of content provider Fox Sports, Reuters reports. Consolidated Media’s board had backed the offer.
Consolidated Shareholders Approve $2 Billion Takeover Offer From News Corp: Reuters
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot