Clark Gregg will reprise his Iron Man, Thor and Avengers role as Agent Phil Coulson in the upcoming TV pilot for ABC, Marvel’s S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel Entertainment’s Jeph Loeb announced the news today during the company’s panel at New York Comic-Con. The pilot resurrects the Coulson character, who died in The Avengers. Gregg showed up unannounced to discuss his role as Principal Coulson on Ultimate Spider-Man. He then introduced a video in which Marvel’s The Avengers director Joss Whedon and Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige talked about the actor’s participation. Whedon is co-writing the S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot with his brother Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen.
Agent Coulson Resurrected In ‘Marvel’s S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Pilot For ABC
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- Karen Elliott Named VP Music Production At Warner Bros Pictures
- ‘Radioactive’: Sam Riley & More Board Marie Curie Biopic Led By Rosamund Pike
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- Meryl Streep Rips “Pathetic” Harvey Weinstein For Using Her Name In Lawsuit
- Guillermo Del Toro Denies ‘Shape Of Water’ Was Influenced By 1969 Play: “I Never Saw It”