Clark Gregg will reprise his Iron Man, Thor and Avengers role as Agent Phil Coulson in the upcoming TV pilot for ABC, Marvel’s S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel Entertainment’s Jeph Loeb announced the news today during the company’s panel at New York Comic-Con. The pilot resurrects the Coulson character, who died in The Avengers. Gregg showed up unannounced to discuss his role as Principal Coulson on Ultimate Spider-Man. He then introduced a video in which Marvel’s The Avengers director Joss Whedon and Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige talked about the actor’s participation. Whedon is co-writing the S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot with his brother Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen.
Agent Coulson Resurrected In ‘Marvel’s S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Pilot For ABC
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Bart & Fleming: Girl Power Pics, Cannes, Disney Self-Absorption, Suzanne Somers
- Memorial Day B.O. Runs Cold: ‘Tomorrowland’ Is No Flying Car With $40.7M Bow – Second Sunday Update
- Cannes Winners: Jacques Audiard’s ‘Dheepan’ Takes Palme D’Or – Live
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows With $26.7M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $45.8M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy’ Nabs $12.5M…
- Aishwarya Rai On Return To Film With ‘Jazbaa’ Helmer Sanjay Gupta – Video
- How Director Rick Famuyiwa Grew ‘Dope’ – Cannes Q&A