On the heels of its ratings climb last night, NBC‘s freshman drama Chicago Fire has received an order for five additional scripts. It is the same script order NBC recently gave freshman comedy Guys With Kids. After dropping 21% in Week 2, Chicago Fire rebounded last night, up 20% from last Wednesday to a 1.8 rating among adults 18-49. It was helped by its lead-in, the 300th episode of veteran Law & Order: SVU (1.8, up 13%). Both series hail from Wolf Films and Universal TV.
‘Chicago Fire’ Gets Order For Five Scripts
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Trying To De-legitimize CNN, Jake Tapper Tells Seth Meyers
- Judd Apatow On Why He Won’t Do A Broadcast Show, ‘Freaks & Geeks’ Reboot
- ‘Tower’ Survivors Embrace Animation Approach, Director Keith Maitland Says – TCA
- ‘Furniss’ Drama From Kyle Killen & Macon Blair In Series Consideration At AMC
- CNN Defends Jim Acosta Again As Trump Press Conference Fallout Continues
- David Haydn Jones Joins ‘Supernatural’ As Mystery Character