On the heels of its ratings climb last night, NBC‘s freshman drama Chicago Fire has received an order for five additional scripts. It is the same script order NBC recently gave freshman comedy Guys With Kids. After dropping 21% in Week 2, Chicago Fire rebounded last night, up 20% from last Wednesday to a 1.8 rating among adults 18-49. It was helped by its lead-in, the 300th episode of veteran Law & Order: SVU (1.8, up 13%). Both series hail from Wolf Films and Universal TV.
‘Chicago Fire’ Gets Order For Five Scripts
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book