Michael Radutzky has been named Executive Producer of CBS News’ new Creative Development unit, CBS News Chairman and 60 Minutes Executive Producer Jeff Fager and CBS News President David Rhodes announced today. According to the network, the Creative Development unit’s mandate is to find innovative ways to create and distribute CBS News content across cable, broadcast and other platforms. Taking on his new job, the 60 Minutes Senior Producer will also be holding on to his position at the long running news magazine show. Radutzky joined 60 Minutes in 1995 from the CBS Evening News. He was named the show’s Senior Producer in 2006. In recent years, as well as his duties on the weekly show, the multiple Emmy winner has been working to use CBS News’ content for the company’s CBS Films arm.
’60 Minutes’ Senior Producer To Head New CBS News Creative Development Unit
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- FX To Develop ‘Highway 59’ Crime Drama Series Based On Attica Locke’s Book ‘Bluebird, Bluebird’
- Deadline’s Podcast New Hollywood: Race-Specific Characters & ‘The 15:17 To Paris’ With Sinqua Walls
- NBC Buys Comedy From Joe Port, Joe Wiseman & Kapital Entertainment
- Jenji Kohan Inks Overall Deal With Netflix
- ‘Mad Men’s Marti Noxon Speaks Out Against Matthew Weiner: “I Believe Kater Gordon”
- ABC Buys Small-Town Family Comedy From ‘Life In Pieces’ Duo