Michael Radutzky has been named Executive Producer of CBS News’ new Creative Development unit, CBS News Chairman and 60 Minutes Executive Producer Jeff Fager and CBS News President David Rhodes announced today. According to the network, the Creative Development unit’s mandate is to find innovative ways to create and distribute CBS News content across cable, broadcast and other platforms. Taking on his new job, the 60 Minutes Senior Producer will also be holding on to his position at the long running news magazine show. Radutzky joined 60 Minutes in 1995 from the CBS Evening News. He was named the show’s Senior Producer in 2006. In recent years, as well as his duties on the weekly show, the multiple Emmy winner has been working to use CBS News’ content for the company’s CBS Films arm.
’60 Minutes’ Senior Producer To Head New CBS News Creative Development Unit
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot
- ‘Big Love’ Creators Mark V. Olsen & Will Scheffer Remember Their Star Bill Paxton
- Comcast CEO Says Growth From NBCU Businesses Will Offset Lower TV Ratings