Michael Radutzky has been named Executive Producer of CBS News’ new Creative Development unit, CBS News Chairman and 60 Minutes Executive Producer Jeff Fager and CBS News President David Rhodes announced today. According to the network, the Creative Development unit’s mandate is to find innovative ways to create and distribute CBS News content across cable, broadcast and other platforms. Taking on his new job, the 60 Minutes Senior Producer will also be holding on to his position at the long running news magazine show. Radutzky joined 60 Minutes in 1995 from the CBS Evening News. He was named the show’s Senior Producer in 2006. In recent years, as well as his duties on the weekly show, the multiple Emmy winner has been working to use CBS News’ content for the company’s CBS Films arm.
’60 Minutes’ Senior Producer To Head New CBS News Creative Development Unit
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest TV News
- Telemundo Responds To SAG-AFTRA’s Accusation Of Censorship For Not Airing Ad Critical Of NBCUniversal
- ‘Adam Ruins Everything’ Including The Oscars – With A Little Help From Pete Hammond
- AT&T, HBO Ink All-Platform Content Deal; Programming Set For OTT Service
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Donald Trump’s Doctor Explains “Astonishingly Healthy” Medical Record To NBC News
- NBC Buys Modern-Day Noah’s Ark Drama Produced By Robert Zemeckis