Veteran casting directors Jenny O’Haver and James Levine have joined forces to start Action Casting. The newly formed company, which will be based in New York and LA, is already working on casting campaigns for NBC’s The Voice as well as other clients. Action Casting will specialize “in SAG and non-union, real people, theatrical and Spanish-market casting, “ the company says. O’Haver previously ran her own NYC-based O’Haver & Company. Levine worked in LA at TypeCasting Inc as well as running his own Action Content production company; Action Casting will be a division of Action Content. The duo has worked with directors including Michael Bay, Mark Pellington and Bennett Miller as well as with corporate clients like Disney, Apple and Pepsi.
Casting Directors Form New Bi-Coastal Company
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Morgan Freeman “Devastated” Over Allegations, Says “I Did Not Assault Women” In New Statement
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?
- ‘Sesame Street’ Bosses Grouchy With STX Over Melissa McCarthy Flick ‘Happytime Murders’
- ‘American Exit’ Picked Up For Distribution By Lionsgate, Grindstone Entertainment
- Haley Bennett-Starring ‘Swallow’ Rounds Out Cast
- Netflix And Telefónica Confirm Their Partnership On Twitter