Veteran casting directors Jenny O’Haver and James Levine have joined forces to start Action Casting. The newly formed company, which will be based in New York and LA, is already working on casting campaigns for NBC’s The Voice as well as other clients. Action Casting will specialize “in SAG and non-union, real people, theatrical and Spanish-market casting, “ the company says. O’Haver previously ran her own NYC-based O’Haver & Company. Levine worked in LA at TypeCasting Inc as well as running his own Action Content production company; Action Casting will be a division of Action Content. The duo has worked with directors including Michael Bay, Mark Pellington and Bennett Miller as well as with corporate clients like Disney, Apple and Pepsi.
Casting Directors Form New Bi-Coastal Company
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Barcelona Terrorist Investigation Grows As Police Thwart Second Attack; 14 Dead, 100+ Hurt In Broad Plot - Update
Latest Film News
- Sonny Landham Dies: ‘Predator’ Actor Was 76
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Crash: Details Emerge In Death Of Stuntwoman Joi Harris
- Warner Bros Touts $1B ‘Conjuring’ Universe With ‘Annabelle: Creation’ Success
- Roman Polanski Denied Dismissal Of 1977 Rape Case; Vital Testimony Stays Sealed
- Sony Pictures Hires Exec From Focus, Promotes Another Ahead Of Toronto
- David Mackenzie’s ‘Outlaw King’ Adds Billy Howle