Cameron Blanchard has been promoted to SVP Corporate Communications at NBCUniversal, taking over the spot held by Kathy Kelly-Brown, who now oversees communications for the entire NBCUniversal News Group. Blanchard will report to NBCU EVP Adam Miller and will be tasked with spearheading the development and execution of the company’s media relations strategy. She also becomes the principal corporate media spokesperson across NBCUniversal’s networks and business divisions, with direct oversight of ad sales; research; cable distribution; legal affairs; diversity; NBC stations and affiliates; internal communications; the cable entertainment networks; Telemundo; and digital businesses Fandango, DailyCandy and iVillage. Most recently, Blanchard served as head of communications for NBCUniversal’s Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media division led by Lauren Zalaznick. Before that, she spent two years as VP NBC Entertainment East Coast Communications.
Cameron Blanchard Named To Top PR Post At NBCUniversal
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Michael Roark Joins 'Wild For The Night'; Tina Casciani Cast In 'Bleed For This'
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video