Cameron Blanchard has been promoted to SVP Corporate Communications at NBCUniversal, taking over the spot held by Kathy Kelly-Brown, who now oversees communications for the entire NBCUniversal News Group. Blanchard will report to NBCU EVP Adam Miller and will be tasked with spearheading the development and execution of the company’s media relations strategy. She also becomes the principal corporate media spokesperson across NBCUniversal’s networks and business divisions, with direct oversight of ad sales; research; cable distribution; legal affairs; diversity; NBC stations and affiliates; internal communications; the cable entertainment networks; Telemundo; and digital businesses Fandango, DailyCandy and iVillage. Most recently, Blanchard served as head of communications for NBCUniversal’s Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media division led by Lauren Zalaznick. Before that, she spent two years as VP NBC Entertainment East Coast Communications.
Cameron Blanchard Named To Top PR Post At NBCUniversal
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'