Cameron Blanchard has been promoted to SVP Corporate Communications at NBCUniversal, taking over the spot held by Kathy Kelly-Brown, who now oversees communications for the entire NBCUniversal News Group. Blanchard will report to NBCU EVP Adam Miller and will be tasked with spearheading the development and execution of the company’s media relations strategy. She also becomes the principal corporate media spokesperson across NBCUniversal’s networks and business divisions, with direct oversight of ad sales; research; cable distribution; legal affairs; diversity; NBC stations and affiliates; internal communications; the cable entertainment networks; Telemundo; and digital businesses Fandango, DailyCandy and iVillage. Most recently, Blanchard served as head of communications for NBCUniversal’s Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media division led by Lauren Zalaznick. Before that, she spent two years as VP NBC Entertainment East Coast Communications.
Cameron Blanchard Named To Top PR Post At NBCUniversal
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Paramount Shifts 'Scouts Vs Zombies', 'Paranormal Activity 5′ Release Dates
- TNT Nabs Rights To Five Upcoming Marvel Pics Including 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- Veria Living Rebrands And Gets New Name – Now Z Living
- Publishing: Joan Rivers Biography Planned For 2016
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama