Cameron Blanchard has been promoted to SVP Corporate Communications at NBCUniversal, taking over the spot held by Kathy Kelly-Brown, who now oversees communications for the entire NBCUniversal News Group. Blanchard will report to NBCU EVP Adam Miller and will be tasked with spearheading the development and execution of the company’s media relations strategy. She also becomes the principal corporate media spokesperson across NBCUniversal’s networks and business divisions, with direct oversight of ad sales; research; cable distribution; legal affairs; diversity; NBC stations and affiliates; internal communications; the cable entertainment networks; Telemundo; and digital businesses Fandango, DailyCandy and iVillage. Most recently, Blanchard served as head of communications for NBCUniversal’s Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media division led by Lauren Zalaznick. Before that, she spent two years as VP NBC Entertainment East Coast Communications.
Cameron Blanchard Named To Top PR Post At NBCUniversal
What's Hot on Deadline
How Paramount's 'Ghost In The Shell' Hacked 'Mr. Robot's Season 2 Finale & Took Social Media By Storm
Latest Film News
- ‘War For The Planet Of The Apes’ Invades New York Comic-Con
- ‘Star Trek’ Alums To Fans: Keep White House Donald Trump Free With Vote For Hillary Clinton
- Angelina Jolie In Talks To Star In TriStar’s ‘Shoot Like A Girl’
- ‘Miss Peregrine’ Eyes $27M-$28M; ‘Deepwater Horizon’ Drilling $21M-$22M – Midday B.O. Update
- Chris Hemsworth & Michael Shannon Saddle Up For Black Label Media, Jerry Bruckheimer’s ‘Horse Soldiers’
- Oscars & The New York Film Festival: How Will The Big Apple Event Affect The Race?