Cameron Blanchard has been promoted to SVP Corporate Communications at NBCUniversal, taking over the spot held by Kathy Kelly-Brown, who now oversees communications for the entire NBCUniversal News Group. Blanchard will report to NBCU EVP Adam Miller and will be tasked with spearheading the development and execution of the company’s media relations strategy. She also becomes the principal corporate media spokesperson across NBCUniversal’s networks and business divisions, with direct oversight of ad sales; research; cable distribution; legal affairs; diversity; NBC stations and affiliates; internal communications; the cable entertainment networks; Telemundo; and digital businesses Fandango, DailyCandy and iVillage. Most recently, Blanchard served as head of communications for NBCUniversal’s Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media division led by Lauren Zalaznick. Before that, she spent two years as VP NBC Entertainment East Coast Communications.
Cameron Blanchard Named To Top PR Post At NBCUniversal
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- Make Up Artists & Hair Styling Guild Sets 2019 Awards Date & Timeline
- Mike Epps Cast In ‘Troupe Zero’ Movie From Amazon Studios
- David Gyasi Joins Disney’s ‘Maleficent’ Sequel
- CBS Slams “Disloyal” Shari Redstone In Attempt To Toss Bylaw Change That Could Lead To Viacom Merger
- LeBron James & Channing Tatum Team For New Line Action Comedy
- Equality Writes Launches As UK Study Finds Just 16% Of Film Scribes Are Women