EXCLUSIVE: Dave Franco has signed with CAA, reuniting with Kami Putnam Heist, who originally represented him at Gersh before she moved over. She also reps his older brother, James Franco. Dave Franco has built a nice run lately. After playing the villain in 21 Jump Street, he has shot Warm Bodies, the zombie tale that stars Nicholas Hoult and John Malkovich and which Summit releases February 1. He followed with Now You See Me, starring with Woody Harrelson and Morgan Freeman, which Summit releases June 7. Franco, who got his start writing and starring in shorts for funnyordie.com before landing a regular role on the series Scrubs, continues to be managed by Miles Levy at James Levy Management.
CAA Signs Film Actor Dave Franco
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest Film News
- Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn’t – But Who’s Complaining After Cinema’s…
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Cannes: Audiard’s ‘Dheepan’ Wins Palme D’Or At Emotional, Musical Ceremony – Update
- Mathematician John Nash, Subject Of ‘A Beautiful Mind’, Dies In Car Crash
- Bart & Fleming: Girl Power Pics, Cate Blanchett, Melissa McCarthy, Suzanne Somers And Disney Self-Absorption
- Memorial Day B.O. Runs Cold: ‘Tomorrowland’ Is No Flying Car With $40.7M Bow – Second Sunday Update