EXCLUSIVE: Dave Franco has signed with CAA, reuniting with Kami Putnam Heist, who originally represented him at Gersh before she moved over. She also reps his older brother, James Franco. Dave Franco has built a nice run lately. After playing the villain in 21 Jump Street, he has shot Warm Bodies, the zombie tale that stars Nicholas Hoult and John Malkovich and which Summit releases February 1. He followed with Now You See Me, starring with Woody Harrelson and Morgan Freeman, which Summit releases June 7. Franco, who got his start writing and starring in shorts for funnyordie.com before landing a regular role on the series Scrubs, continues to be managed by Miles Levy at James Levy Management.
CAA Signs Film Actor Dave Franco
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Disney Swingin' As 'The Jungle Book' Beats $700M Global; 'Captain America: Civil War' Rises To $224.3M Offshore
Latest Film News
- Kevin Dillon & DeRon Horton Planted As Leads In ‘Dirt’
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Target In ‘Why We’re Killing Gunther’
- ‘Diary Of An Oxygen Thief’ Sells To S&S Imprint Gallery After Gotham Group Buys Screen Rights
- FilmRise Grabs Global Rights to SXSW Thriller ‘My Father Die’; Kino Lorber’s Sol Y Luna Acquires ‘Lucha Mexico…
- ‘A Bigger Splash’ Review: Sex, Seduction, Rock ‘N’ Roll & Naked Stars – Do We Have…
- Dascha Polanco Lands Female Lead In ‘iCreep’; Ingjerd Egeberg Joins ‘Downsizing’