EXCLUSIVE: Bumble Ward has just left 20th Century Fox, some 18 months into her two-year contract as EVP Publicity for Fox’s Film Marketing unit. Nobody was being specific about the reasons for her exit, but it clearly didn’t work out. Ward would only say that she had a “great time and loved working with the department on the campaigns for films like Life Of Pi, Prometheus and Chronicle, but we’ve decided it was time to move on.” Ward, who ran her own director-driven shop before she folded it to focus on creative writing, said she will now explore other opportunities, while she continues writing on the side. Fox will begin looking for a new exec veep soon. Ward’s last day was yesterday.
Bumble Ward Exiting Fox Publicity Post
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out The Window And Disappeared’ Trailer: Centenarians Rule
- UTA Lands Chris Pratt: ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Star Moves From CAA With Longtime Agents
- ‘Midnight Rider’ Producer Film Allman Contests Safety Citation In Court
- ‘Apostle Paul’ With Hugh Jackman Sainted By Warner Bros.
- ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ Trailer: Tom Hardy In High Gear Across The Wasteland