EXCLUSIVE: Bumble Ward has just left 20th Century Fox, some 18 months into her two-year contract as EVP Publicity for Fox’s Film Marketing unit. Nobody was being specific about the reasons for her exit, but it clearly didn’t work out. Ward would only say that she had a “great time and loved working with the department on the campaigns for films like Life Of Pi, Prometheus and Chronicle, but we’ve decided it was time to move on.” Ward, who ran her own director-driven shop before she folded it to focus on creative writing, said she will now explore other opportunities, while she continues writing on the side. Fox will begin looking for a new exec veep soon. Ward’s last day was yesterday.
Bumble Ward Exiting Fox Publicity Post
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Review: About As Much Fun As You Could Have At The Movies
- ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Team On Creating Intimacy On Screen For Story Of First Love – The Contenders Video
- Jennifer Lawrence To Star In ‘Burial Rites’ With ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Helmer Luca…
- LAPD Opens New Roman Polanski Probe About Alleged 1975 Assault Of 10-Year-Old
- Richard Linklater On Why It Took 10 Years To Get His ‘Last Flag Flying’ To The Screen – The…
- Shelter PR Launches Film & TV Division With Hire Of Former Paramount Exec