Unified Pictures, Savage Bunny and Bron Studios have partnered to produce Clark Gregg’s Trust Me. Gregg directs and penned the screenplay of the dark comedy which tells a story of a loser agent for young actor – and washed-up child star himself – who stumbles upon a brilliant 13-year-old prodigy (played by newcomer Saxon Sharbino) and then tries to close the mega-deal that will make her a star while managing her drunk volatile father. The ensemble cast also includes Amanda Peet (Please Give, Syriana, Something’s Gotta Give), Paul Sparks (Boardwalk Empire, Rachel Getting Married), Felicity Huffman (Transamerica, Phoebe in Wonderland), Allison Janney (The Help, Juno), William H. Macy (The Sessions, Shameless, Fargo), Molly Shannon (Year of the Dog, Talladega Nights), Niecy Nash (Reno 911) and Sam Rockwell (Seven Psychopaths).Trust Me is being produced by Mary Vernieu and Clark Gregg under their new banner, Savage Bunny, along with Aaron L. Gilbert of Bron Studios, and Keith Kjarval of Unified Pictures, with Margot Hand as Co-Producer and Sam Rockwell as Executive Producer. UTA Independent Film Group is handling domestic rights.
Bron Studios, Unified Pictures, Savage Bunny Team For Clark Gregg’s ‘Trust Me’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'
- Paramount Shifts 'Scouts Vs Zombies', 'Paranormal Activity 5′ Release Dates
- TNT Nabs Rights To Five Upcoming Marvel Pics Including 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'