Unified Pictures, Savage Bunny and Bron Studios have partnered to produce Clark Gregg’s Trust Me. Gregg directs and penned the screenplay of the dark comedy which tells a story of a loser agent for young actor – and washed-up child star himself – who stumbles upon a brilliant 13-year-old prodigy (played by newcomer Saxon Sharbino) and then tries to close the mega-deal that will make her a star while managing her drunk volatile father. The ensemble cast also includes Amanda Peet (Please Give, Syriana, Something’s Gotta Give), Paul Sparks (Boardwalk Empire, Rachel Getting Married), Felicity Huffman (Transamerica, Phoebe in Wonderland), Allison Janney (The Help, Juno), William H. Macy (The Sessions, Shameless, Fargo), Molly Shannon (Year of the Dog, Talladega Nights), Niecy Nash (Reno 911) and Sam Rockwell (Seven Psychopaths).Trust Me is being produced by Mary Vernieu and Clark Gregg under their new banner, Savage Bunny, along with Aaron L. Gilbert of Bron Studios, and Keith Kjarval of Unified Pictures, with Margot Hand as Co-Producer and Sam Rockwell as Executive Producer. UTA Independent Film Group is handling domestic rights.
Bron Studios, Unified Pictures, Savage Bunny Team For Clark Gregg’s ‘Trust Me’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings