Unified Pictures, Savage Bunny and Bron Studios have partnered to produce Clark Gregg’s Trust Me. Gregg directs and penned the screenplay of the dark comedy which tells a story of a loser agent for young actor – and washed-up child star himself – who stumbles upon a brilliant 13-year-old prodigy (played by newcomer Saxon Sharbino) and then tries to close the mega-deal that will make her a star while managing her drunk volatile father. The ensemble cast also includes Amanda Peet (Please Give, Syriana, Something’s Gotta Give), Paul Sparks (Boardwalk Empire, Rachel Getting Married), Felicity Huffman (Transamerica, Phoebe in Wonderland), Allison Janney (The Help, Juno), William H. Macy (The Sessions, Shameless, Fargo), Molly Shannon (Year of the Dog, Talladega Nights), Niecy Nash (Reno 911) and Sam Rockwell (Seven Psychopaths).Trust Me is being produced by Mary Vernieu and Clark Gregg under their new banner, Savage Bunny, along with Aaron L. Gilbert of Bron Studios, and Keith Kjarval of Unified Pictures, with Margot Hand as Co-Producer and Sam Rockwell as Executive Producer. UTA Independent Film Group is handling domestic rights.
Bron Studios, Unified Pictures, Savage Bunny Team For Clark Gregg’s ‘Trust Me’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV