The Mummy star Brendan Fraser is set to topline TNT’s drama pilot Legends. Developed by Howard Gordon, Jeffrey Nachmanoff and feature writer Mark Bomback from the novel by Robert Littell, the project follows Martin Odum (Fraser), a deep-cover operative who has an uncanny ability to transform himself into a different person for each job. Fox 21 produces the project, with Gordon, Nachmanoff, Alex Cary and Jonathan Levin executive producing. David Semel will direct the pilot. Fraser, who was courted for a couple of cable pilots this fall, is repped by Brillstein Entertainment Partners and CAA. This marks his series debut.
Brendan Fraser Set To Star In Howard Gordon’s TNT Drama Pilot ‘Legends’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
'L.A. Confidential': Walton Goggins To Co-Star In CBS Drama Pilot; Anna Fricke Joins As Co-Showrunner
'Marvel's Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur' Animated Series Produced By Laurence Fishburne In Works At Disney Channels
Latest TV News
- ‘Working With Weinstein’ Doc Secures Just Under 1M Viewers With New Revelations And Interviews
- Gunpowder Sales; James Corden UK Deal; Fremantle/BBCW Benelux; All3M Australia – Global Briefs
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting
- ‘Staties’: Annie Ilonzeh Cast As Lead Of ABC Drama Pilot
- Tavis Smiley Files Racially Charged Lawsuit Against PBS Over His Firing After Sexual Misconduct Investigation