The Mummy star Brendan Fraser is set to topline TNT’s drama pilot Legends. Developed by Howard Gordon, Jeffrey Nachmanoff and feature writer Mark Bomback from the novel by Robert Littell, the project follows Martin Odum (Fraser), a deep-cover operative who has an uncanny ability to transform himself into a different person for each job. Fox 21 produces the project, with Gordon, Nachmanoff, Alex Cary and Jonathan Levin executive producing. David Semel will direct the pilot. Fraser, who was courted for a couple of cable pilots this fall, is repped by Brillstein Entertainment Partners and CAA. This marks his series debut.
Brendan Fraser Set To Star In Howard Gordon’s TNT Drama Pilot ‘Legends’
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To "Do Anything" When "Begging" For Campaign Contributions
Latest TV News
- ‘Black Lightning’: CW Series’ Key Art Unveiled
- ‘Homeland’ Season 7 Trailer: Carrie Is Back In D.C. To Take On The Keane Administration
- BET & Viacom Settle Discrimination Suit With Ex-Original Programming Head
- Patriots Lose But ‘Monday Night Football’ Ratings Rise, ‘Better Late Than Never’ Off In Return But Improves On ‘The Brave…
- ‘Unsolved’: Amirah Vann Set To Recur In USA's Tupac Shakur Biggie Smalls Series
- African American Film Critics All In With ‘Get Out’