EXCLUSIVE: I’ve learned that Summit Entertainment will report that first day advance ticket sales for Breaking Dawn – Part 2 are outpacing Part 1. Tickets went on sale Monday and grosses already are shattering Twilight Saga films as the last in the series gets ready to release November 16th. In comparison to Part 1, Summit’s first day total for Part 2 advance ticket sales is 87% higher. (Part 1 came in at $626K; Part 2 at $1.17 million). Over a quarter of all tickets sold yesterday were from moviegoers snapping up tickets for ‘The Twilight Saga Marathon’ show which offers fans the chance to screen all of the films in the franchise on November 15th before the release of the final installment. Summit’s first day total for Part 2 is already running ahead of the three-day cume for Part 1. The conclusion to the Twilight Saga franchise stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner as Bella, Edward, and Jacob. The film based on the 4th novel in author Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight series was written by Melissa Rosenberg, directed by Bill Condon, with Wyck Godfrey, Karen Rosenfelt and Stephenie Meyer producing.
‘Breaking Dawn Part 2’ First-Day Advance Sales Shattering Twilight Saga’s ‘Part 1’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ Movie Zips Toward November 2019 Release
- ‘Torch Song’ To Re-Alight On Broadway In November In Former Home
- Fandango Ticket Sales Rep More Than 30% Of ‘Black Panther’s $242M Record Opening Weekend
- Jennifer Lopez Romantic Comedy ‘Second Act’ To Raise Curtain Over Thanksgiving
- ‘Black Panther’ Box Office Halo Heats Up Exhibition Stocks
- ‘Black Panther’ Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats ‘Last Jedi…