Back to hit the streets and shops of Beverly Hills, the second season of Bravo‘s Shahs Of Sunset will debut December 2. The new season will see the group of Persian-American friends facing life crises, potentially finding true love and dealing with money problems. Regulars Reza Farahan, Mercedes Javid, Mike Shouhed, Asa Soltan Rahmati, Golnesa Gharachedaghi will also be joined by new addition Lilly Ghalichi. The show is produced by Ryan Seacrest Productions; the American Idol host serves as executive producer along with Adam Sher and Kris Curry. Eric Gardneris a co-executive producer.
Bravo’s ‘Shahs Of Sunset’ To Return Dec. 2
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'
- Good Deed Entertainment Taps Myrl Schreibman As President Of Production