Bailey Chase, who co-stars on A&E Network’s Longmire, will star alongside Ashely Scott and Cuba Gooding Jr in Summoned, written and to be directed by Peter Sullivan. Chase plays a detective who lives and breathes his job and becomes suspicious when an acquaintance jumps to his death for no reason. He soon uncovers that a convicted killer may have returned from the grave for revenge. The supernatural thriller, said to be in the vein of Insidious, shoots in LA. Chase is repped by Gersh and Untitled.
‘Longmire’s Bailey Chase To Star In Supernatural Thriller ‘Summoned’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Universal Reuniting Matt Damon & Paul Greengrass For Another Jason Bourne Film
- Bart & Fleming: On Football Violence, And Rethinking Toronto Vs. Telluride Turf War
- What Was I Thinking? IFC President Jonathan Sehring On Funding 'Boyhood' For 12 Years
- Ashley Judd & Demian Bichir Join Voltage's 'Good Kids'
- Toronto: Magnolia, CNN Films Buys 'Sunshine Superman'
- Toronto: Second Jennifer Aniston Pic Catches Buzz North Of The Border