ABC confirms Ann Romney, wife of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, will be filling in as guest anchor for Robin Roberts on Good Morning America during the 8 AM hour on October 10. She joins the list of other co-hosts, including Steven Colbert, the cast of Modern Family and Jessica Simpson, who have filled in for Roberts since she went on medical leave at the end of August. Network sources say GMA producers are also in talks with First Lady Michelle Obama to fill in for Roberts, but there is no time in her schedule right now.
Ann Romney To Guest Host On ‘GMA’, Filling In For Robin Roberts
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest TV News
- Fareed Zakaria To Conan: Donald Trump Has Taken Over Media
- Jimmy Kimmel And Billy Blast Congress For Holding CHIP Hostage In Bid To Seal Billionaire Tax Cuts
- Stephen Colbert To Would-Be Times Square Bomber: “Seriously?”
- Netflix Inks Int’l Distribution Deal For NBC's 'Good Girls': Inside New Model That Partners the SVOD Giant With…
- Steve Edwards Out At ‘Good Day LA’ After 20-Plus Years
- CNN Suspends Ryan Lizza After New Yorker Cuts Ties Over “Improper Sexual Conduct”