Boo! NBC has pulled what was the last scheduled episode of cancelled freshman comedy Animal Practice, slated to air tomorrow night, Halloween. NBC was to keep Animal Practice on until Whitney takes over the Wednesday 8 PM slot next week. But a Sandy-related string of NBC pre-emptions included repeating the storm-impacted Monday edition of The Voice on Thursday, pre-empting NBC’s 8-10 PM comedy block. 30 Rock’s episode this week is election-themed, so it didn’t make sense to air it after next Tuesday’s election. Plus, the comedy is on a tight schedule to end its 13-episode final season before Community rejoins the lineup Feb. 7. So we’ve probably seen the last of Crystal the monkey’s hijinks as Animal Practice‘s run ends at 6 episodes.
‘Animal Practice’ To End Run Week Earlier
What's Hot on Deadline
'Den Of Thieves' & '12 Strong' Draw Close To $1M On Thursday Night, But 'Jumanji' Will Win The Weekend
MoviePass Launches MoviePass Ventures: Subsidiary Will Co-Acquire Films With Distributors - Sundance
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest TV News
- Steve Harvey’s Daytime Talk Show Renewed For Second Season
- TGIT Returns Strong, ‘The Four’ Steady, ‘Supernatural’ Ratings On Par With Spinoff Episode
- Chelsea Handler: How Trump, Weinstein, #MeToo Changed Gender Politics On Anniversary Of Sundance Women’s March…
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’: Tessa Ferrer Cast In Season 2 Of Audience Network Series
- Amazon Raises Price Of Monthly Prime Memberships By 18% To $12.99
- Joel McHale Unveils Topical Weekly Show For Netflix