Boo! NBC has pulled what was the last scheduled episode of cancelled freshman comedy Animal Practice, slated to air tomorrow night, Halloween. NBC was to keep Animal Practice on until Whitney takes over the Wednesday 8 PM slot next week. But a Sandy-related string of NBC pre-emptions included repeating the storm-impacted Monday edition of The Voice on Thursday, pre-empting NBC’s 8-10 PM comedy block. 30 Rock’s episode this week is election-themed, so it didn’t make sense to air it after next Tuesday’s election. Plus, the comedy is on a tight schedule to end its 13-episode final season before Community rejoins the lineup Feb. 7. So we’ve probably seen the last of Crystal the monkey’s hijinks as Animal Practice‘s run ends at 6 episodes.
‘Animal Practice’ To End Run Week Earlier
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Netflix Gets Makeover With Property Original ‘Amazing On The Inside’
- Ioan Gruffudd’s Disney-Produced ‘Harrow’ Scores Second Season Ahead Of Debut
- Stephen King’s ‘The Bone Church’ To Be Developed For Series By Chris Long & David Ayer’s Cedar Park
- Disney Channel Launching Toon Series ‘Amphibia’ & ‘The Owl House’, Renews ‘Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil’ For Season…
- Olympics Ratings Rise With Russian Skating Drama, Steady With Sochi 2014
- Abrams Artists Agency Expands Alternative Programming & Digital Department With New Hire