Boo! NBC has pulled what was the last scheduled episode of cancelled freshman comedy Animal Practice, slated to air tomorrow night, Halloween. NBC was to keep Animal Practice on until Whitney takes over the Wednesday 8 PM slot next week. But a Sandy-related string of NBC pre-emptions included repeating the storm-impacted Monday edition of The Voice on Thursday, pre-empting NBC’s 8-10 PM comedy block. 30 Rock’s episode this week is election-themed, so it didn’t make sense to air it after next Tuesday’s election. Plus, the comedy is on a tight schedule to end its 13-episode final season before Community rejoins the lineup Feb. 7. So we’ve probably seen the last of Crystal the monkey’s hijinks as Animal Practice‘s run ends at 6 episodes.
‘Animal Practice’ To End Run Week Earlier
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins