Boo! NBC has pulled what was the last scheduled episode of cancelled freshman comedy Animal Practice, slated to air tomorrow night, Halloween. NBC was to keep Animal Practice on until Whitney takes over the Wednesday 8 PM slot next week. But a Sandy-related string of NBC pre-emptions included repeating the storm-impacted Monday edition of The Voice on Thursday, pre-empting NBC’s 8-10 PM comedy block. 30 Rock’s episode this week is election-themed, so it didn’t make sense to air it after next Tuesday’s election. Plus, the comedy is on a tight schedule to end its 13-episode final season before Community rejoins the lineup Feb. 7. So we’ve probably seen the last of Crystal the monkey’s hijinks as Animal Practice‘s run ends at 6 episodes.
‘Animal Practice’ To End Run Week Earlier
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Seth Rogen To Play Walter Cronkite In 'Newsflash;' David Gordon Green-Helmed Pic On CBS JFK Assassination Coverage
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To “Do Anything” When “Begging” For…
- eOne Strikes First-Look Deal With Emily Mortimer’s King Bee Productions
- Film & TV Firms To Breathe Easier: European Parliament Votes Against ‘Country Of Origin’ Proposals
- BBC Backs Bansky Doc; Sundance London; BBC One Lines Up Saturday Night Format – Global Briefs
- ‘Victoria’: Jenna Coleman To Return As ITV & PBS Bring Back Royal Drama
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Kyle MacLachlan Responds To Landing Golden Globe Nomination 26 Years After Winning For…