Boo! NBC has pulled what was the last scheduled episode of cancelled freshman comedy Animal Practice, slated to air tomorrow night, Halloween. NBC was to keep Animal Practice on until Whitney takes over the Wednesday 8 PM slot next week. But a Sandy-related string of NBC pre-emptions included repeating the storm-impacted Monday edition of The Voice on Thursday, pre-empting NBC’s 8-10 PM comedy block. 30 Rock’s episode this week is election-themed, so it didn’t make sense to air it after next Tuesday’s election. Plus, the comedy is on a tight schedule to end its 13-episode final season before Community rejoins the lineup Feb. 7. So we’ve probably seen the last of Crystal the monkey’s hijinks as Animal Practice‘s run ends at 6 episodes.
‘Animal Practice’ To End Run Week Earlier
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- ‘Exorcist’ EPs Talk Tonight’s Finale, Possible Season 3 & Disney/Fox Deal
- ‘The Trade’: Morgan Spurlock Dropped As Executive Producer Of Showtime’s Sundance-Bound Docu Series
- Filming On TNT Unscripted Series ‘Who Rules The World’ Suspended As Producers Sever Ties With Morgan Spurlock
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- ‘Watergate’ Limited Series From George Clooney & Matt Charman In Works At Netflix
- Beware: How Global One Management's Questionable Practices Entangled Politicians, Child Actors And The Homeless