Boo! NBC has pulled what was the last scheduled episode of cancelled freshman comedy Animal Practice, slated to air tomorrow night, Halloween. NBC was to keep Animal Practice on until Whitney takes over the Wednesday 8 PM slot next week. But a Sandy-related string of NBC pre-emptions included repeating the storm-impacted Monday edition of The Voice on Thursday, pre-empting NBC’s 8-10 PM comedy block. 30 Rock’s episode this week is election-themed, so it didn’t make sense to air it after next Tuesday’s election. Plus, the comedy is on a tight schedule to end its 13-episode final season before Community rejoins the lineup Feb. 7. So we’ve probably seen the last of Crystal the monkey’s hijinks as Animal Practice‘s run ends at 6 episodes.
‘Animal Practice’ To End Run Week Earlier
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Buying Season 2014 Goes In Reverse: Comedies Wrapping, Dramas Far From Done
- CBS' 'Madam Secretary' Off To OK Start – RATINGS RAT RACE
- John Krasinski Sells 2 Comedies To NBC
- '11/22/63′ Drama From J.J. Abrams Based On Stephen King's Novel Gets Hulu Series Order
- Flashback: 'Friends' Premiered 20 Years Ago Today
- It's Official: AMC Picks Up Channel 4 Series 'Humans'