Pax and Zahara Jolie-Pitt will be appearing in Maleficent with their mother Angelina Jolie, Deadline has learned. This makes four members of the family to join in the live-action Disney film, which is due out March 14, 2014. Four-year-old Vivienne had already been cast to play the very young version of Princess Aurora in the film, which tells the backstory of the villain from the Sleeping Beauty fairy tale. Pax, 8, and Zahara, 7, will have very small roles in their feature debuts. Maleficent is also the directing debut of Robert Stromberg. Elle Fanning plays Aroura, and Brenton Thwaites and Sharlto Copley also star.
Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Offspring Join Mom In Disney’s ‘Maleficent’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Patten
- MPAA Plans Runaway Production Summit In D.C.
- Warner Bros Could Be Haunted By New 'Conjuring' Producer Lawsuit
- UPDATE: RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Under The Dome', 'Mistresses' Finale & 'Running Wild' Down On Holiday, 'MasterChef' & 'ANW' Steady
- RATINGS RAT RACE: MDA Telethon Even, 'Big Brother' Down & 'Reckless' Surges As CBS Wins Night
- UPDATED: MPAA Weighs In; Action! California Senate Overwhelmingly Passes $330M Film & TV Tax Credit Expansion
- ICM Partners Trying To Head Off Interns' Class Action Lawsuit