It’s not just the movie studios who seemingly don’t care about stars anymore. Now it’s some Hollywood agencies, too. It used to be that every tenpercentery would make a big deal about signing well-known talent by trumpeting the news. But in recent days UTA didn’t bother to announce Ed Burns. And CAA didn’t bother to announce Chris Pine. Not exactly star treatment, is it?
Agency Signing Without The Star Treatment
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- Make Up Artists & Hair Styling Guild Sets 2019 Awards Date & Timeline
- Mike Epps Cast In ‘Troupe Zero’ Movie From Amazon Studios
- David Gyasi Joins Disney’s ‘Maleficent’ Sequel
- CBS Slams “Disloyal” Shari Redstone In Attempt To Toss Bylaw Change That Could Lead To Viacom Merger
- LeBron James & Channing Tatum Team For New Line Action Comedy
- Equality Writes Launches As UK Study Finds Just 16% Of Film Scribes Are Women