It’s not just the movie studios who seemingly don’t care about stars anymore. Now it’s some Hollywood agencies, too. It used to be that every tenpercentery would make a big deal about signing well-known talent by trumpeting the news. But in recent days UTA didn’t bother to announce Ed Burns. And CAA didn’t bother to announce Chris Pine. Not exactly star treatment, is it?
Agency Signing Without The Star Treatment
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
Shake-Up At 'Duck Dynasty' Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On "Temporary Leave Of Absence"
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $180M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Fantastic Beasts’ Bests $600M WW; ‘Moana’ Mints $180M; ‘Doctor Strange’ Ices ‘Deadpool’, ‘Iron Man 2’ – Intl…
- Jimmy Kimmel On Oscar Hosting: Taiwan President Called To Offer Congratulations
- Note To Oscar Host Jimmy Kimmel: Johnny Carson’s Suit Patterns Are Up For Sale
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Trailer: Watch Optimus Prime Do Some Heavy Duty Transforming
- Pharrell Williams On ‘Hidden Figures’ Hidden NASA History – The Contenders Video
- Jimmy Kimmel To Host The Oscars