It’s not just the movie studios who seemingly don’t care about stars anymore. Now it’s some Hollywood agencies, too. It used to be that every tenpercentery would make a big deal about signing well-known talent by trumpeting the news. But in recent days UTA didn’t bother to announce Ed Burns. And CAA didn’t bother to announce Chris Pine. Not exactly star treatment, is it?
Agency Signing Without The Star Treatment
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Latest Film News
- STX President Sophie Watts Stepping Down
- Jane Fonda, Common & Gloria Allred To Speak At Sundance Respect Rally
- Hugh Wilson Dies: ‘WKRP In Cincinnati’ Creator Who Helmed ‘Police Academy’ & ‘First Wives Club…
- The Flash Movie: John Francis Daley & Jonathan Goldstein In Talks To Direct
- MPAA: Hollywood Is Key Driver Of U.S. Economy With $49 Billion Payout, Salaries Much Higher Than Nat’l Average
- Sam Rockwell To Receive Santa Barbara’s American Riviera Honor