It’s not just the movie studios who seemingly don’t care about stars anymore. Now it’s some Hollywood agencies, too. It used to be that every tenpercentery would make a big deal about signing well-known talent by trumpeting the news. But in recent days UTA didn’t bother to announce Ed Burns. And CAA didn’t bother to announce Chris Pine. Not exactly star treatment, is it?
Agency Signing Without The Star Treatment
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Cinderella’ Returns To Top Of Offshore Box Office; ‘Home’ Brings $49M+ To Pass $100M Worldwide…
- Warner Bros Renews Redbox Distribution Deal With 28-Day Delay
- Weinstein Company Wins 8-Figure U.S. Rights Auction For Matthew McConaughey Starrer ‘Gold’
- Paramount Beats Class Action Lawsuit Over Credit Checks For Job Applicants
- Fox Searchlight Picks Up ‘He Named Me Malala’ About Youngest Nobel Winner
- DreamWorks Animation Shares Score On ‘Home,’ But Is It Enough?