The independent sales company will handle foreign sales for As Cool As I Am, a comedy-drama starring Claire Danes and James Marsden, at AFM this year. The Homeland actress and X-Men alum play self-centered parents whose daughter Lucy (Sarah Bolger) looks for the comfort she can’t get at home in cooking classes with chief Mario Batalli. Batalli, Jeremy Sisto, Thomas Mann and Peter Fonda also star. Max Mayer directs Virginia Korus Spragg’s screenplay she adapted from Peter Fromm’s 2003 novel. Matt Williams and Judd Payne of Wind Dancer Films produced the film with Anthony Mastromauro of Identity Films; Wind Dancer’s David McFadzean and Dete Meserve executive produce with Ginger Sledge. Radiant’s Mimi Steinbauer will oversee the international rollout of the film. The company also has The Citizen and Trust Me, starring William H. Macy, Felicity Huffman and Allison Janney, on its AFM sales slate.
AFM: Radiant Picks Up ‘As Cool As I Am’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit