Millennium Films has acquired to rights to Eliza Graves, a thrilller to be directed by Brad Anderson (The Machinist). The movie is about a new physician who arrives to apprentice at a mental institution where he falls in love with a patient under circumstances that are more complicated than they seem. Joseph Gangemi’s screenplay is based on the Edgar Allan Poe short story “The System of Doctor Tarr and Professor Fether.” Bruce Davey and Mel Gibson are producing Eliza Graves for Icon Productions. Also producing for Sobini Pictures are Mark Amin and Cami Winikoff, and Oren Peli. Exec producers are David Higgins, Christa Campbell and Lati Grobman. Millennium plans to start production in spring 2013 and will begin making offers to principal cast next week.
AFM: Millennium Films Buys ‘Eliza Graves’
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest Film News
- Anna Kendrick, Laura Dern & Don Cheadle To Announce 2017 Golden Globes Nominees
- ‘Office Christmas Party’ Review: Dreaming Of A Raunchy Christmas? This Is The Movie For You
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming 2’ Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; ‘Bad Boys 4’ Moves To…
- Seána Kerslake Inks With Paradigm & Untitled; Van Johnson Company Signs Jason Stuart
- Paramount Sets ‘Inconvenient Truth’ Sequel To Open Sundance Film Festival
- Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney’s ‘Rogue One’ On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening…