Former Boardwalk Empire star Michael Pitt will lead the cast in the crime thriller Rob The Mob, with Tony-winner Nina Arianda also starring. Based on a true story, the film follows a couple who target and rob some of New York’s biggest mobsters. Knocking over the city’s criminal underground clubs, the two stumble across something much bigger than they expected. Suddenly, they have everyone from the feds to the mob to their own families after them. Raymond De Felitta will direct from Jonathan Fernandez’s script. Pitt will produce with Bill Teitler. Sales and finance company The Exchange has picked up international sales rights and will offer them up at this year’s AFM.
AFM: Michael Pitt Joins ‘Rob The Mob’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed