Diane Kruger and Anton Yelchin will star in the Victor Levin-directed romantic comedy 5 To 7, a project to be shopped at AFM by The Solution Entertainment Group. The plan is to begin production February in New York. Yelchin plays an aspiring novelist in a tryst with the beautiful wife of a french diplomat. Levin, whose work includes Mad Men, wrote the script.
AFM: Diane Kruger, Anton Yelchin In ‘5 To 7′ Affair
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
More From Fleming Jr
- James Cameron On 'Avatar' Sequels: 'You Will Sh*t Yourself With Your Mouth Wide Open'
- Fox Green Light Starts 'Independence Day' Sequel Countdown
- Sony Hacker Paralysis Reaches Day Two – Update
- Leslie Zemeckis Sells Book On Burlesque Siren Lili St. Cyr
- Weinstein Collars Pharrell Williams, Gwen Stefani For 'Paddington' Tune
- Wonderland Buys Insurgent Scribe Brian Duffield's 'The Babysitter' Spec In Auction