Diane Kruger and Anton Yelchin will star in the Victor Levin-directed romantic comedy 5 To 7, a project to be shopped at AFM by The Solution Entertainment Group. The plan is to begin production February in New York. Yelchin plays an aspiring novelist in a tryst with the beautiful wife of a french diplomat. Levin, whose work includes Mad Men, wrote the script.
AFM: Diane Kruger, Anton Yelchin In ‘5 To 7′ Affair
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'
- Electric Entertainment To Co-Fi Anthony Hopkins Pic 'Go With Me'
- Jacki Weaver Joins James Franco's 'Zeroville'
- Martin Scorsese & Amir Bar-Lev Truckin' On Grateful Dead Documentary Film
- TWC Acquires April Prosser Script 'Plus One'
- Brad Pitt Squirms 'Between Two Ferns': Video