Diane Kruger and Anton Yelchin will star in the Victor Levin-directed romantic comedy 5 To 7, a project to be shopped at AFM by The Solution Entertainment Group. The plan is to begin production February in New York. Yelchin plays an aspiring novelist in a tryst with the beautiful wife of a french diplomat. Levin, whose work includes Mad Men, wrote the script.
AFM: Diane Kruger, Anton Yelchin In ‘5 To 7’ Affair
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked "Like Preparation H"
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Italy’s Foreign Language Entry ‘Fire At Sea’ Also Will Be Pushed In Documentary
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ Lassos $59.3M Worldwide & Record $34.7M U.S. Opening For Antoine Fuqua – Monday…
- Molly Parker, Miranda July & Newcomer Helena Howard Topline Indie Pic ‘Movie No. 1’
- L.A. OKs 17% Fee Hike For On-Location Fire Safety Officers
- Kyle Bornheimer Joins Netflix’s ‘Little Evil’; Mira Sorvino Goes ‘Behind The Glass’
- ‘Pacific Rim 2’ Adds ‘Emerald City’s Adria Arjona