Diane Kruger and Anton Yelchin will star in the Victor Levin-directed romantic comedy 5 To 7, a project to be shopped at AFM by The Solution Entertainment Group. The plan is to begin production February in New York. Yelchin plays an aspiring novelist in a tryst with the beautiful wife of a french diplomat. Levin, whose work includes Mad Men, wrote the script.
AFM: Diane Kruger, Anton Yelchin In ‘5 To 7′ Affair
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Let's Be Cops' Helmer Luke Greenfield Closes Fox Deal For Next Pic
- Liam Neeson Sweet On Harlan Coben's 'Tell No One'
- Ridley Scott, Giannina Facio Acquire Faith-Based 'Embraced By The Light'
- RatPac Entertainment Sets Paul Neinstein To Be COO
- Toronto: 'The Dead Lands' Acquired By Magnet In NA Rights Deal