The Rob Corddry-created series and the San Diego anti-terrorist team are coming back to Adult Swim. The network announced today that it has picked up a fifth season of Childrens Hospital and a third season of NTSF:SD:SUV::. Both new seasons of the series will debut in 2013. The live action Childrens Hospital chronicles a team of doctors with too much lust on their minds and too little attention to patients. Former Daily Show correspondent Corddry executive produces along with Jonathan Stern and David Wain. National Terrorist Strike Force: San Diego: Sport Utility Vehicle details the misadventures of a team of government agents protecting the city from threat, mainly imagined. The 15-minute-an-episode series also has Jonathan Stern executive producing along with Curtis Gwinn and the show’s creator and star Paul Scheer.
Adult Swim Picks Up ‘Childrens Hospital’ & ‘NTSF:SD:SUV::’ For New Seasons
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $219M+: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest TV News
- Sam Rockwell To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In January
- ‘SNL’: Alec Baldwin Ends War On Christmas As Omarosa Begs Forgiveness
- Gretchen Carlson To Former Fox Colleague Bill O’Reilly: “Who Are U Fooling?”
- XFL Return Rumored As WWE Head Vince McMahon Forms New Investment Venture
- ‘SNL’ Cast Member Pete Davidson Shows Off Hillary Clinton Tattoo
- Agent Olivia Metzger Leaving CAA; Clients Include Jeff Glor, Hoda Kotb: Report