The Rob Corddry-created series and the San Diego anti-terrorist team are coming back to Adult Swim. The network announced today that it has picked up a fifth season of Childrens Hospital and a third season of NTSF:SD:SUV::. Both new seasons of the series will debut in 2013. The live action Childrens Hospital chronicles a team of doctors with too much lust on their minds and too little attention to patients. Former Daily Show correspondent Corddry executive produces along with Jonathan Stern and David Wain. National Terrorist Strike Force: San Diego: Sport Utility Vehicle details the misadventures of a team of government agents protecting the city from threat, mainly imagined. The 15-minute-an-episode series also has Jonathan Stern executive producing along with Curtis Gwinn and the show’s creator and star Paul Scheer.
Adult Swim Picks Up ‘Childrens Hospital’ & ‘NTSF:SD:SUV::’ For New Seasons
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Latest TV News
- A+E Networks Pacts With Pulse Films, East Entertainment For Intl Distribution
- FCC Approves Altice’s $17.7B Acquisition Of Cablevision Citing Absence Of Harms
- Ted Cruz Drops Out Of White House Race After Donald Trump Mows Him Down In Indiana Primary – UPDATE
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Hulu’s ‘Casual’ Takes Its Tales Of Dating Woes From Real…
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Gets Netflix U.S. Debut Date
- Geraldo Rivera Sits Down With El Chapo Gal Pal Kate Del Castillo On Saturday