The Rob Corddry-created series and the San Diego anti-terrorist team are coming back to Adult Swim. The network announced today that it has picked up a fifth season of Childrens Hospital and a third season of NTSF:SD:SUV::. Both new seasons of the series will debut in 2013. The live action Childrens Hospital chronicles a team of doctors with too much lust on their minds and too little attention to patients. Former Daily Show correspondent Corddry executive produces along with Jonathan Stern and David Wain. National Terrorist Strike Force: San Diego: Sport Utility Vehicle details the misadventures of a team of government agents protecting the city from threat, mainly imagined. The 15-minute-an-episode series also has Jonathan Stern executive producing along with Curtis Gwinn and the show’s creator and star Paul Scheer.
Adult Swim Picks Up ‘Childrens Hospital’ & ‘NTSF:SD:SUV::’ For New Seasons
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82