The Rob Corddry-created series and the San Diego anti-terrorist team are coming back to Adult Swim. The network announced today that it has picked up a fifth season of Childrens Hospital and a third season of NTSF:SD:SUV::. Both new seasons of the series will debut in 2013. The live action Childrens Hospital chronicles a team of doctors with too much lust on their minds and too little attention to patients. Former Daily Show correspondent Corddry executive produces along with Jonathan Stern and David Wain. National Terrorist Strike Force: San Diego: Sport Utility Vehicle details the misadventures of a team of government agents protecting the city from threat, mainly imagined. The 15-minute-an-episode series also has Jonathan Stern executive producing along with Curtis Gwinn and the show’s creator and star Paul Scheer.
Adult Swim Picks Up ‘Childrens Hospital’ & ‘NTSF:SD:SUV::’ For New Seasons
What's Hot on Deadline
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
Latest TV News
- Charlie Sheen: Winning For ‘Today’ Show
- Nigel Lythgoe To Return For ‘American Idol’ Finale As ‘SYTYCD’ Fate In Limbo
- ‘Star Wars Rebels’ Renewed For Season 3 At Disney XD
- Peter Jackson Directing An Episode Of ‘Doctor Who’?
- Jimmy Fallon Logs Biggest Demo Margin To Date Over Stephen Colbert
- ‘Sunday Night Football’ Ratings Score With Patriots’ Defeat; ‘Quantico’ Down