The Rob Corddry-created series and the San Diego anti-terrorist team are coming back to Adult Swim. The network announced today that it has picked up a fifth season of Childrens Hospital and a third season of NTSF:SD:SUV::. Both new seasons of the series will debut in 2013. The live action Childrens Hospital chronicles a team of doctors with too much lust on their minds and too little attention to patients. Former Daily Show correspondent Corddry executive produces along with Jonathan Stern and David Wain. National Terrorist Strike Force: San Diego: Sport Utility Vehicle details the misadventures of a team of government agents protecting the city from threat, mainly imagined. The 15-minute-an-episode series also has Jonathan Stern executive producing along with Curtis Gwinn and the show’s creator and star Paul Scheer.
Adult Swim Picks Up ‘Childrens Hospital’ & ‘NTSF:SD:SUV::’ For New Seasons
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- FX Pulls the Plug On Marvel's Deadpool Animated TV Series From Donald Glover
- ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Showrunners & Cast On Season 4: “A Journey From Isolation To Community”…
- ‘Chicago Fire’ Family Mourns Death Of DuShon Monique Brown – Reactions
- ‘Lost In Space’: Netflix Debuts Remake At Wondercon With Leading Women And Intergalactic Family Dysfunction
- UCLA Entertainment Symposium Tackles Paramount Issues With COO
- ‘Trust’ Review: FX’s Jaded Getty Kidnapping Drama Is Criminally Stylish