ABC‘s Shark Tank is the latest series to get its season supersized as networks are loading up on originals of the series that work. And Shark Tank, whose order has been upped from 22 to 24 episodes, is the epitome of that. The entrepreneurial show has been on fire this fall, ranking as the No. 1 program on Friday night among adults 18-49, hitting series highs in both 18-49 (2.0/7) and total viewers (7 million) this past Friday. It also boosted ABC to a season high in both categories. The Sony TV/Mark Burnett-produced Shark Tank joins fellow ABC series Grey’s Anatomy, Modern Family and The Middle, which also have received orders for two extra episodes each for 24 total, and Castle, whose season has been expanded to 23 episodes.
ABC’s ‘Shark Tank’ Gets Order For Two More Episodes
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate