ABC‘s Shark Tank is the latest series to get its season supersized as networks are loading up on originals of the series that work. And Shark Tank, whose order has been upped from 22 to 24 episodes, is the epitome of that. The entrepreneurial show has been on fire this fall, ranking as the No. 1 program on Friday night among adults 18-49, hitting series highs in both 18-49 (2.0/7) and total viewers (7 million) this past Friday. It also boosted ABC to a season high in both categories. The Sony TV/Mark Burnett-produced Shark Tank joins fellow ABC series Grey’s Anatomy, Modern Family and The Middle, which also have received orders for two extra episodes each for 24 total, and Castle, whose season has been expanded to 23 episodes.
ABC’s ‘Shark Tank’ Gets Order For Two More Episodes
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Battling For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series