ABC‘s Shark Tank is the latest series to get its season supersized as networks are loading up on originals of the series that work. And Shark Tank, whose order has been upped from 22 to 24 episodes, is the epitome of that. The entrepreneurial show has been on fire this fall, ranking as the No. 1 program on Friday night among adults 18-49, hitting series highs in both 18-49 (2.0/7) and total viewers (7 million) this past Friday. It also boosted ABC to a season high in both categories. The Sony TV/Mark Burnett-produced Shark Tank joins fellow ABC series Grey’s Anatomy, Modern Family and The Middle, which also have received orders for two extra episodes each for 24 total, and Castle, whose season has been expanded to 23 episodes.
ABC’s ‘Shark Tank’ Gets Order For Two More Episodes
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office 4-Day: 'Guardians' No. 1 With $280M Cume; 'As Above' Best Of Newcomers; 'Cantinflas' Opens Well
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'