ABC‘s Shark Tank is the latest series to get its season supersized as networks are loading up on originals of the series that work. And Shark Tank, whose order has been upped from 22 to 24 episodes, is the epitome of that. The entrepreneurial show has been on fire this fall, ranking as the No. 1 program on Friday night among adults 18-49, hitting series highs in both 18-49 (2.0/7) and total viewers (7 million) this past Friday. It also boosted ABC to a season high in both categories. The Sony TV/Mark Burnett-produced Shark Tank joins fellow ABC series Grey’s Anatomy, Modern Family and The Middle, which also have received orders for two extra episodes each for 24 total, and Castle, whose season has been expanded to 23 episodes.
ABC’s ‘Shark Tank’ Gets Order For Two More Episodes
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'