ABC‘s Shark Tank is the latest series to get its season supersized as networks are loading up on originals of the series that work. And Shark Tank, whose order has been upped from 22 to 24 episodes, is the epitome of that. The entrepreneurial show has been on fire this fall, ranking as the No. 1 program on Friday night among adults 18-49, hitting series highs in both 18-49 (2.0/7) and total viewers (7 million) this past Friday. It also boosted ABC to a season high in both categories. The Sony TV/Mark Burnett-produced Shark Tank joins fellow ABC series Grey’s Anatomy, Modern Family and The Middle, which also have received orders for two extra episodes each for 24 total, and Castle, whose season has been expanded to 23 episodes.
ABC’s ‘Shark Tank’ Gets Order For Two More Episodes
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'