EXCLUSIVE: Former CSI star and executive producer William Petersen has signed with WME. The move comes two weeks after Petersen departed Cinemax pilot Hurt People, which he had helped develop and sell. During Petersen’s nine-season stint on CSI, the crime drama was the most watched series on American television and ranked several times as No. 1 in the world. Petersen, who is partnered with long-time producing partner Cynthia Chvatal at their High Horse Films, started his career in theater before segueing to features and TV. Petersen was at UTA and continues to be repped by attorney Cliff Gilbert-Lurie.
WME Signs William Petersen
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump’s Next Sit-Down Interview: ‘Fox & Friends’
- ‘Taboo’ Premiere Draws 3.4M Viewers In L+3 For FX
- ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Expected To Return For Season 14 In Summer
- Glory Daze: Springsteen Cover Band Latest To Pull Out Of Trump Inauguration Event
- Steelers Win On NBC Is Most-Watched & Highest Rated Game Ever In First Two NFL Playoff Rounds
- Monica Crowley Bows Out Of Trump Administration Role As Plagiarism Reports Swirl