EXCLUSIVE: Former CSI star and executive producer William Petersen has signed with WME. The move comes two weeks after Petersen departed Cinemax pilot Hurt People, which he had helped develop and sell. During Petersen’s nine-season stint on CSI, the crime drama was the most watched series on American television and ranked several times as No. 1 in the world. Petersen, who is partnered with long-time producing partner Cynthia Chvatal at their High Horse Films, started his career in theater before segueing to features and TV. Petersen was at UTA and continues to be repped by attorney Cliff Gilbert-Lurie.
WME Signs William Petersen
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55