EXCLUSIVE: Former CSI star and executive producer William Petersen has signed with WME. The move comes two weeks after Petersen departed Cinemax pilot Hurt People, which he had helped develop and sell. During Petersen’s nine-season stint on CSI, the crime drama was the most watched series on American television and ranked several times as No. 1 in the world. Petersen, who is partnered with long-time producing partner Cynthia Chvatal at their High Horse Films, started his career in theater before segueing to features and TV. Petersen was at UTA and continues to be repped by attorney Cliff Gilbert-Lurie.
WME Signs William Petersen
What's Hot on Deadline
Video - Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood's Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: 'Saturday Night Live'
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Latest TV News
- Battling Republicans On CBS Fuel Highest-Rated Debate Of 2016
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Melissa McCarthy
- Video – Kanye West & Kyle Mooney’s Rap Duel: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood’s Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: ‘Saturday Night Live…
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Palms Fellow Cat Lady Kate McKinnon: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- ‘Purity’ Drama Starring Daniel Craig From Scott Rudin Eyes Series Order