EXCLUSIVE: Former CSI star and executive producer William Petersen has signed with WME. The move comes two weeks after Petersen departed Cinemax pilot Hurt People, which he had helped develop and sell. During Petersen’s nine-season stint on CSI, the crime drama was the most watched series on American television and ranked several times as No. 1 in the world. Petersen, who is partnered with long-time producing partner Cynthia Chvatal at their High Horse Films, started his career in theater before segueing to features and TV. Petersen was at UTA and continues to be repped by attorney Cliff Gilbert-Lurie.
WME Signs William Petersen
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins