EXCLUSIVE: Former CSI star and executive producer William Petersen has signed with WME. The move comes two weeks after Petersen departed Cinemax pilot Hurt People, which he had helped develop and sell. During Petersen’s nine-season stint on CSI, the crime drama was the most watched series on American television and ranked several times as No. 1 in the world. Petersen, who is partnered with long-time producing partner Cynthia Chvatal at their High Horse Films, started his career in theater before segueing to features and TV. Petersen was at UTA and continues to be repped by attorney Cliff Gilbert-Lurie.
WME Signs William Petersen
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Restoring Stations
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Ratings Top Night Again, ’20/20′ Hits Viewership Season High
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump