Last night’s series finale of Showtime‘s Weeds delivered a season high, averaging 864,000 viewers at 10 PM and 1.28 million viewers for the night. It was up 7% from the Season 8 premiere (805,000) in July and 55% compared with the Season 7 finale (vs. 556,000) last September. Finale night vs. finale night, the series closer was up 74% from last year. Weeds, whose last episode couldn’t match its series highs from earlier in its run, is a heavily DVR-ed show. Its final eighth season currently averages 3.2 million total viewers across platforms, on par with Season 7.
'Weeds' Ends Run With Season-High Ratings
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips