Last night’s series finale of Showtime‘s Weeds delivered a season high, averaging 864,000 viewers at 10 PM and 1.28 million viewers for the night. It was up 7% from the Season 8 premiere (805,000) in July and 55% compared with the Season 7 finale (vs. 556,000) last September. Finale night vs. finale night, the series closer was up 74% from last year. Weeds, whose last episode couldn’t match its series highs from earlier in its run, is a heavily DVR-ed show. Its final eighth season currently averages 3.2 million total viewers across platforms, on par with Season 7.
'Weeds' Ends Run With Season-High Ratings
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'