Last night’s series finale of Showtime‘s Weeds delivered a season high, averaging 864,000 viewers at 10 PM and 1.28 million viewers for the night. It was up 7% from the Season 8 premiere (805,000) in July and 55% compared with the Season 7 finale (vs. 556,000) last September. Finale night vs. finale night, the series closer was up 74% from last year. Weeds, whose last episode couldn’t match its series highs from earlier in its run, is a heavily DVR-ed show. Its final eighth season currently averages 3.2 million total viewers across platforms, on par with Season 7.
'Weeds' Ends Run With Season-High Ratings
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'