EXCLUSIVE: The former Secret Circle star is getting Vince Vaughn as a Dad. Britt Robertson will play Kristen in the American remake of the 2011 French-Canadian film Starbuck. Kristen is a troubled teen who is one of the 533 children that Vaughn’s character fathered through sperm donation. Ken Scott, who directed and co-wrote the French-language original, is on board for the new version as is original producer Andre Rouleau. Robertson recently finished filming the bully drama White Rabbit. The CW cancelled The Secret Circle, in which Robertson played lead Cassie Blake, in May 2012 after one season. The actress will be seen in Sony Pictures’ upcoming The First Time. The teen romance, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival earlier this year, is due out on October 19. Robertson is repped by Innovative Artists.
Vince Vaughn's 'Starbuck' Adds 'Secret Circle's Britt Robertson
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Aardman, Studiocanal Reunite Flock For ‘Shaun The Sheep Movie 2’ – AFM
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…