EXCLUSIVE: The former Secret Circle star is getting Vince Vaughn as a Dad. Britt Robertson will play Kristen in the American remake of the 2011 French-Canadian film Starbuck. Kristen is a troubled teen who is one of the 533 children that Vaughn’s character fathered through sperm donation. Ken Scott, who directed and co-wrote the French-language original, is on board for the new version as is original producer Andre Rouleau. Robertson recently finished filming the bully drama White Rabbit. The CW cancelled The Secret Circle, in which Robertson played lead Cassie Blake, in May 2012 after one season. The actress will be seen in Sony Pictures’ upcoming The First Time. The teen romance, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival earlier this year, is due out on October 19. Robertson is repped by Innovative Artists.
Vince Vaughn's 'Starbuck' Adds 'Secret Circle's Britt Robertson
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest Film News
- Dreamscape Gets New Financial Commitments From Nickelodeon, Middle Eastern Investors
- SAG Awards Nominations: ‘Three Billboards’ Tops Film List, Netflix Leads In TV
- SAG Awards Nominations: The Scorecards
- It Will Soon Be Illegal For Studios To Verify Salary Quotes: Hollywood Dealmakers Brace For California Labor Code 432.3
- ‘The 15:17 To Paris’ Trailer: Clint Eastwood’s Real-Life Heroes In Action
- SAG Awards Nominations Live Stream