EXCLUSIVE: The former Secret Circle star is getting Vince Vaughn as a Dad. Britt Robertson will play Kristen in the American remake of the 2011 French-Canadian film Starbuck. Kristen is a troubled teen who is one of the 533 children that Vaughn’s character fathered through sperm donation. Ken Scott, who directed and co-wrote the French-language original, is on board for the new version as is original producer Andre Rouleau. Robertson recently finished filming the bully drama White Rabbit. The CW cancelled The Secret Circle, in which Robertson played lead Cassie Blake, in May 2012 after one season. The actress will be seen in Sony Pictures’ upcoming The First Time. The teen romance, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival earlier this year, is due out on October 19. Robertson is repped by Innovative Artists.
Vince Vaughn's 'Starbuck' Adds 'Secret Circle's Britt Robertson
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
Latest Film News
- Peter Bart: Police Sadism In ‘Detroit’ May Stir Audiences, But Will It Also Provoke Them?
- ‘LBJ’ Trailer: Woody Harrelson As 36th President In Rob Reiner’s Next Film
- Fox & 21 Laps Land John Kamps Novel ‘The Prince’s Guard’
- Pablo Schreiber Joins Dwayne Johnson In ‘Skyscraper’
- ‘Brigsby Bear’s 3311 Productions Sets Two Movies
- Luc Besson’s ‘Valerian’ Gets China Release Date In Late August