Director Feng Xiaogang’s Back To 1942 explores a devastating drought and famine in Hunan Province that occurred at the same time Japanese forces were invading China. Here’s an international trailer for the movie which doesn’t have a U.S. release date but it’s one of a handful of movies IMAX and the Huayi Bros Group studio are remastering for the giant-screen treatment in China.
Hot Trailer: 'Back To 1942'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest Film News
- Academy Rescinds Sound Mixing Nomination for Greg P. Russell of ‘13 Hours’
- Indie Spirit Awards Winners: ‘Moonlight’ & ‘The Witch’ Among Early Double Winners
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Syrian Cinematographer For ‘The White Helmets’ Denied Entry Into U.S. To Attend Oscars
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Meryl Makes Another Speech; Walmart Cozies Up To Oscar; Razzies Get Political
- Hillary Finally Wins…A Razzie: Complete List Of Golden Raspberry Honorees