Director Feng Xiaogang’s Back To 1942 explores a devastating drought and famine in Hunan Province that occurred at the same time Japanese forces were invading China. Here’s an international trailer for the movie which doesn’t have a U.S. release date but it’s one of a handful of movies IMAX and the Huayi Bros Group studio are remastering for the giant-screen treatment in China.
Hot Trailer: 'Back To 1942'
What's Hot on Deadline
Billboard Music Awards Ratings Hit Low, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Finale Rises, NBA Up With Warriors' Win
Mario Batali Under Criminal Investigation By NYPD For Sexual Assault Allegations; B&B HG Sever Ties With Chef - Update
'The Expendables 4' Muscles Up: Sylvester Stallone Action Pic & 'Rambo 5' Sell To China In Eight-Figure Co-Fi Deal
Latest Film News
- Sheaun McKinney Joins Joe Carnahan’s ‘Boss Level’; McKinley Belcher Cast In ‘The Art Of Racing In The Rain…
- Writer-Director Antonio Campos Signs With WME
- Felicity Huffman Takes On A New Role: Girl Boss
- He’s Baaaack! Ryan Kavanaugh Hired As Consultant By Relativity’s New Owners
- Warner Bros To Make Film On Bard Prison Initiative Debate Team That Beat Harvard
- Lena Waithe Joins Kay Cannon, Nico Santos For GLAAD Forum Discussion On LGBTQ Representation In Film