Universal has hired scribe David Guggenheim to try drafting a sequel to Safe House, the hit drama that Daniel Espinosa directed with Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds. It’s far from a sure thing, as Washington isn’t really a sequels guy. But the film did well enough where you have to try. Guggenheim scripted the first installment. Scribe’s repped by Paradigm and Madhouse.
Universal Sets Scribe For Potential 'Safe House' Sequel
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest Film News
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Trailer: Alicia Vikander Leaps, Fights, Slides, And Raids In Reboot
- Linda Hamilton Set To Return To ‘Terminator’; Reuniting With Cameron And Schwarzenegger For Planned Trilogy
- Samuel Goldwyn Writing Awards Announce Finalists And Judges
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees
- ‘Battle Of The Sexes’ Review: Emma Stone & Steve Carell Are Matchless And Top Of Their Game
- Zack Snyder Films ‘Snow Steam Iron’ On iPhone