Universal has hired scribe David Guggenheim to try drafting a sequel to Safe House, the hit drama that Daniel Espinosa directed with Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds. It’s far from a sure thing, as Washington isn’t really a sequels guy. But the film did well enough where you have to try. Guggenheim scripted the first installment. Scribe’s repped by Paradigm and Madhouse.
Universal Sets Scribe For Potential 'Safe House' Sequel
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- Fox 2000 Sets Release Date For ‘The Hate U Give’
- Abrams Artists Agency Ups Jade Sherman To VP On Digital Team
- ‘Outlander’s Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony’s ‘Bloodshot’; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen…
- Gal Gadot, Sue Kroll & Jaron Varsano Team To Produce ‘My Dearest Fidel’
- Why Is Comcast Still So Hot For Fox?
- ‘Show Dogs’ Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message