Universal has hired scribe David Guggenheim to try drafting a sequel to Safe House, the hit drama that Daniel Espinosa directed with Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds. It’s far from a sure thing, as Washington isn’t really a sequels guy. But the film did well enough where you have to try. Guggenheim scripted the first installment. Scribe’s repped by Paradigm and Madhouse.
Universal Sets Scribe For Potential 'Safe House' Sequel
What's Hot on Deadline
Barcelona Terrorist Attack: 13 Confirmed Dead, 80+ Hurt After Van Rams Crowd; Two Suspects Arrested - Update
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
'Suits' Spinoff Starring Gina Torres To Be Introduced In 'Suits' Season 7 Finale, Will Be About Chicago Politics
Latest Film News
- The Orchard Lands ‘Outside In’ & Magnolia Acquires ‘The Gospel According To André’; Both…
- Bart & Fleming: How Bad Was Movie Summer 2017?
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Star Zazie Beetz: “Heart Has Been Breaking” Over Stuntwoman Death
- ‘Lara Croft: Tomb Raider’ Director Simon West To Helm ‘Tsunami LA’
- ‘Star Wars’ Obi-Wan Kenobi Movie In Works With Stephen Daldry In Early Talks To Direct
- Brendan Coyle Joins ‘Mary Queen Of Scots’; Michael Harney Cast In ‘Widows’