Universal has hired scribe David Guggenheim to try drafting a sequel to Safe House, the hit drama that Daniel Espinosa directed with Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds. It’s far from a sure thing, as Washington isn’t really a sequels guy. But the film did well enough where you have to try. Guggenheim scripted the first installment. Scribe’s repped by Paradigm and Madhouse.
Universal Sets Scribe For Potential 'Safe House' Sequel
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
'Justice League' Trailer: Wonder Woman Saves School Children, But Is Superman Still Alive? - Comic-Con
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
From ‘Fauda’s Assaf Bernstein On ‘Rose Madder' To ‘The Shining’ Onstage: What’s Behind Stephen King’s Hollywood Renaissance?
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Latest Film News
- Charlize Theron Champions Female Directors & More Pics Like ‘Wonder Woman’ – Comic-Con
- Warner Bros. Confirms DC Universe Pic Titles: ‘Wonder Woman II’, ‘Flashpoint’ & More – Comic-Con
- Sony Options Female-Empowerment Comic ‘Princeless’ For Movie – Comic-Con
- Pamela Adlon Joins Cast Of ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’
- ‘Justice League’ Trailer: Wonder Woman Saves School Children, But Is Superman Still Alive? – Comic-Con
- Ben Affleck Refutes ‘Batman’ Exit Rumor: “So Thrilled To Do It” – Comic-Con