EXCLUSIVE: Agentless since she left her longtime reps at CAA last October, Uma Thurman has finally aligned with new representation. She has just signed with WME, I’m told. Thurman continues to be managed by Jason Weinberg at Untitled Entertainment. Thurman was last seen on the big screen in Bel Ami opposite Robert Pattinson, and she is nominated for an Emmy for her guest role on NBC’s Smash. The big question: Does she have another turn as The Bride in a third installment of Kill Bill that she and Quentin Tarantino have hinted at over the years?
Uma Thurman Signs With WME
What's Hot on Deadline
- ‘Cinderella’ Counts $337.3M At Global Ball; ‘Insurgent’ Secures $178.2M Worldwide – Int’l…
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role
- Colin Trevorrow’s Next Page? Helming ‘Book Of Henry’ For SKE