EXCLUSIVE: Agentless since she left her longtime reps at CAA last October, Uma Thurman has finally aligned with new representation. She has just signed with WME, I’m told. Thurman continues to be managed by Jason Weinberg at Untitled Entertainment. Thurman was last seen on the big screen in Bel Ami opposite Robert Pattinson, and she is nominated for an Emmy for her guest role on NBC’s Smash. The big question: Does she have another turn as The Bride in a third installment of Kill Bill that she and Quentin Tarantino have hinted at over the years?
Uma Thurman Signs With WME
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest Film News
- Anaïs Nin Short Stories Optioned To Hook Up With Film & TV
- David Rubin Set To Produce 2016 Governors Awards
- Viola Davis Joins Steve McQueen’s ‘Widows’
- Bart & Fleming: How Will Wanda & Other Chinese Backers Change Movie Content?
- ‘Desierto’ Trailer: Jonas Cuarón’s Border Thriller Starring Gael Garcia Bernal & Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- ‘Deepwater Horizon’ Review: Real-Life Disaster Movie Explosive But Not Compelling