EXCLUSIVE: Agentless since she left her longtime reps at CAA last October, Uma Thurman has finally aligned with new representation. She has just signed with WME, I’m told. Thurman continues to be managed by Jason Weinberg at Untitled Entertainment. Thurman was last seen on the big screen in Bel Ami opposite Robert Pattinson, and she is nominated for an Emmy for her guest role on NBC’s Smash. The big question: Does she have another turn as The Bride in a third installment of Kill Bill that she and Quentin Tarantino have hinted at over the years?
Uma Thurman Signs With WME
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- James Cameron On 'Avatar' Sequels: 'You Will Sh*t Yourself With Your Mouth Wide Open'
- Fox Green Light Starts 'Independence Day' Sequel Countdown
- Sony Hacker Paralysis Reaches Day Two – Update
- Leslie Zemeckis Sells Book On Burlesque Siren Lili St. Cyr
- Weinstein Collars Pharrell Williams, Gwen Stefani For 'Paddington' Tune
- Wonderland Buys Insurgent Scribe Brian Duffield's 'The Babysitter' Spec In Auction