EXCLUSIVE: Agentless since she left her longtime reps at CAA last October, Uma Thurman has finally aligned with new representation. She has just signed with WME, I’m told. Thurman continues to be managed by Jason Weinberg at Untitled Entertainment. Thurman was last seen on the big screen in Bel Ami opposite Robert Pattinson, and she is nominated for an Emmy for her guest role on NBC’s Smash. The big question: Does she have another turn as The Bride in a third installment of Kill Bill that she and Quentin Tarantino have hinted at over the years?
Uma Thurman Signs With WME
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Patrick Warburton Back For 'Ted' Sequel
- Stork Visit For Milla Jovovich Postpones 'Resident Evil 6′
- Indie Audax Outbids For David Weil Spec 'Moonfall'
- Lionsgate Buys Opera-Themed Comedy 'The Three Tenors'
- RADiUS To Release SXSW Winner 'The Great Invisible'
- Toronto Finds Bill Murray And Gives Him A Day