EXCLUSIVE: Agentless since she left her longtime reps at CAA last October, Uma Thurman has finally aligned with new representation. She has just signed with WME, I’m told. Thurman continues to be managed by Jason Weinberg at Untitled Entertainment. Thurman was last seen on the big screen in Bel Ami opposite Robert Pattinson, and she is nominated for an Emmy for her guest role on NBC’s Smash. The big question: Does she have another turn as The Bride in a third installment of Kill Bill that she and Quentin Tarantino have hinted at over the years?
Uma Thurman Signs With WME
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M But ‘Mechanic’ Puts Wrench Into China Perf; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ Advance – Intl…
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency