UPDATED: Fandango and MovieTickets.com are opening for business six weeks before the finale in Summit Entertainment‘s franchise is released — The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 hits theaters November 16. Advance tickets for the November 15 “Twilight Marathon”, where all five films of The Twilight Saga will be shown in order at select theaters, also go on sale October 1. Fandango recently conducted a survey on its site that found 32% of more than 1000 moviegoers picked Breaking Dawn Part 2 as their most anticipated film of the fall season.
'Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2' Online Presales Set For October 1
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- National CineMedia Promotes Lawrence Snapp To Chief Digital Officer
- ‘Agents Of SHIELD’s Chloe Bennet, Logan Paul & More Join MGM’s ‘Valley Girl’ Remake
- ‘Hidden Figures’ Filmmaker Ted Melfi Lines Up Strong Ensemble Cast For ‘El Camino Christmas’ At Netflix
- Adam Sandler, Chris Rock Team For Robert Smigel-Helmed ‘The Week Of’ At Netflix
- ‘Isle Of Dogs’: Fox Searchlight Fetches 2018 Date For Wes Anderson’s All-Star Toon
- WGA Establishes Strike Fund In Preparation For Walkout