UPDATED: Fandango and MovieTickets.com are opening for business six weeks before the finale in Summit Entertainment‘s franchise is released — The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 hits theaters November 16. Advance tickets for the November 15 “Twilight Marathon”, where all five films of The Twilight Saga will be shown in order at select theaters, also go on sale October 1. Fandango recently conducted a survey on its site that found 32% of more than 1000 moviegoers picked Breaking Dawn Part 2 as their most anticipated film of the fall season.
'Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2' Online Presales Set For October 1
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
Latest Film News
- Morgan Freeman On Accusations: “I Apologize To Anyone Who Felt Uncomfortable Or Disrespected”
- ‘Shooting In Vain’ Trailer: Indie Drama About The Needle And The Damage Done
- Multiple Women Accuse Morgan Freeman Of Harassment Or Inappropriate Behavior
- ‘American Jail’: CNN Films & Roger Ross Williams Team For Docu On Mass-Incarceration Crisis
- BuzzFeed, Hulu Team For R. Kelly Feature Doc On History Of Alleged Abuse
- ‘The Sisters Brothers’ Trailer: First Look At Jacques Audiard’s Dark Comedy Western