Summit Entertainment is partnering with exhibitors to show the first four movies in the Twilight Saga franchise November 15, a day before the official release of the final film in the series, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2. Times and participating theaters have not been announced, but attendees will see exclusive interstitial content between films among other perks. Summit also said it will offer early screenings of Breaking Dawn Part 2 beginning at 10 PM on November 15, ahead of its worldwide premiere the next day.
'Twilight' Marathon Headed For Theaters; Early Screenings Set For 'Breaking Dawn 2'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'