Summit Entertainment is partnering with exhibitors to show the first four movies in the Twilight Saga franchise November 15, a day before the official release of the final film in the series, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2. Times and participating theaters have not been announced, but attendees will see exclusive interstitial content between films among other perks. Summit also said it will offer early screenings of Breaking Dawn Part 2 beginning at 10 PM on November 15, ahead of its worldwide premiere the next day.
'Twilight' Marathon Headed For Theaters; Early Screenings Set For 'Breaking Dawn 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- WGA “Broke Off Negotiations,” Producers Claim As Strike Vote Looms
- WGA Negotiators Call For Strike-Authorization Vote – Read The Letter
- WGA Strike Vote Could Be “Very Soon” As Talks Continue
- No. 11 ‘Doctor Strange’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- Robert Rodriguez To Direct ‘Escape From New York’