Summit Entertainment is partnering with exhibitors to show the first four movies in the Twilight Saga franchise November 15, a day before the official release of the final film in the series, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2. Times and participating theaters have not been announced, but attendees will see exclusive interstitial content between films among other perks. Summit also said it will offer early screenings of Breaking Dawn Part 2 beginning at 10 PM on November 15, ahead of its worldwide premiere the next day.
'Twilight' Marathon Headed For Theaters; Early Screenings Set For 'Breaking Dawn 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Late-Night Oscar Explainer Pops In Ratings
- Bart & Fleming: One Of Us Can’t Get Past The Idea A Tweeting Accountant Destroyed Oscar
- ‘Resident Evil’ Rocks China; Crosses $100M Monday After Record Debut – International Box Office
- BBC’s ‘Gunpowder’ Adds Cast; Studiocanal Promotes Anna Marsh – Global Briefs
- The Academy On Best Picture Oscar Snafu: “We Deeply Regret The Mistake”
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Takes “Full Responsibility” For Best Picture Blunder In New Apology