Summit Entertainment is partnering with exhibitors to show the first four movies in the Twilight Saga franchise November 15, a day before the official release of the final film in the series, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2. Times and participating theaters have not been announced, but attendees will see exclusive interstitial content between films among other perks. Summit also said it will offer early screenings of Breaking Dawn Part 2 beginning at 10 PM on November 15, ahead of its worldwide premiere the next day.
'Twilight' Marathon Headed For Theaters; Early Screenings Set For 'Breaking Dawn 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest Film News
- ‘Transformers’ Around $65M In Five-Day Domestic Opening, Lowest In Series – Friday Night Update
- Mad Max In Barstow? Man Channeling The Action Character Arrested For Illegal Weapons
- Bradley Cooper Films ‘A Star Is Born’ Scene At Glastonbury; Johnny Depp Makes Encore Appearance
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China – International Box Office
- ‘The Beguiled’ Review: Sofia Coppola’s Female-Driven Civil War Story Ratchets Up The Sexual Tension