Summer’s ending brought endings to two summer series last night, both with a drop. Gordon Ramsay’s Hotel Hell had a two-hour exit on Fox, picking out the bed bugs and giving Pennsylvania’s Red Rock Inn a top to bottom cleaning. The first hour from 8 – 9 PM was a special for the show, bringing in a 1.8/5. The Hotel Hell 9 – 10 PM finale brought in a 1.7/4, a sharp drop of 29% from last Monday”s season high. Labor Day’s rating won’t hurt Ramsay’s work trying to fix up more venues in the future, Fox recently renewed Hotel Hell for a second season. On NBC’s Stars Earn Stripes (0.9/2), former two-time WWE Diva champion Eve Torres won the first season of the celebrity reality series. However, the night itself was no winner for Stars Earn Stripes. Having had weak ratings all summer, Monday’s show was down 10% from last week, resulting in a series low. The two-hour Stars was followed on NBC’s primetime line-up with a new Grimm (1.4/4). And it was a bit grim on that front too. The police fantasy drama fell 13% from last week. That drop took Grimm to its lowest rating this season. Over on ABC, it was a two-hour Bachelor Pad (1.4/4). One week before its own finale, the reality show was up 8% from last week’s spelling bee show. That was followed by a repeat of Castle (0.6/2). The CW’s L.A. Comple (0.3/1) was flat with last week. CBS ran a night of repeats, with its 8:30 PM The Big Bang Theory (1.8/5) being the most watched show in Labor Day primetime with 5.79 millon viewers. Fox won the night among Adults 18-49, CBS was number one in terms of total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Hotel Hell' & 'Stars Earn Stripes' Finales Way Down, 'Grimm' Hits Season Low, 'Bachelor Pad' Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- BBC Commissions New Dramas From ‘Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy’ Scribe & ‘Poldark’ Producer
- Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: “Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won’t Stand For Hate And Racism”
- ‘SNL’: Tina Fey Endorses Anti-Hate Cake; Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers Do Forefathers
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack: Police Thwart Second Plot After 13 Killed, 100+ Hurt In City – Update
- ‘For the People’ Creator Paul William Davies Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- ‘The Tick’ Review: Amazon’s First Superhero Series Works Best Weird