Summer’s ending brought endings to two summer series last night, both with a drop. Gordon Ramsay’s Hotel Hell had a two-hour exit on Fox, picking out the bed bugs and giving Pennsylvania’s Red Rock Inn a top to bottom cleaning. The first hour from 8 – 9 PM was a special for the show, bringing in a 1.8/5. The Hotel Hell 9 – 10 PM finale brought in a 1.7/4, a sharp drop of 29% from last Monday”s season high. Labor Day’s rating won’t hurt Ramsay’s work trying to fix up more venues in the future, Fox recently renewed Hotel Hell for a second season. On NBC’s Stars Earn Stripes (0.9/2), former two-time WWE Diva champion Eve Torres won the first season of the celebrity reality series. However, the night itself was no winner for Stars Earn Stripes. Having had weak ratings all summer, Monday’s show was down 10% from last week, resulting in a series low. The two-hour Stars was followed on NBC’s primetime line-up with a new Grimm (1.4/4). And it was a bit grim on that front too. The police fantasy drama fell 13% from last week. That drop took Grimm to its lowest rating this season. Over on ABC, it was a two-hour Bachelor Pad (1.4/4). One week before its own finale, the reality show was up 8% from last week’s spelling bee show. That was followed by a repeat of Castle (0.6/2). The CW’s L.A. Comple (0.3/1) was flat with last week. CBS ran a night of repeats, with its 8:30 PM The Big Bang Theory (1.8/5) being the most watched show in Labor Day primetime with 5.79 millon viewers. Fox won the night among Adults 18-49, CBS was number one in terms of total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Hotel Hell' & 'Stars Earn Stripes' Finales Way Down, 'Grimm' Hits Season Low, 'Bachelor Pad' Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'