Summer’s ending brought endings to two summer series last night, both with a drop. Gordon Ramsay’s Hotel Hell had a two-hour exit on Fox, picking out the bed bugs and giving Pennsylvania’s Red Rock Inn a top to bottom cleaning. The first hour from 8 – 9 PM was a special for the show, bringing in a 1.8/5. The Hotel Hell 9 – 10 PM finale brought in a 1.7/4, a sharp drop of 29% from last Monday”s season high. Labor Day’s rating won’t hurt Ramsay’s work trying to fix up more venues in the future, Fox recently renewed Hotel Hell for a second season. On NBC’s Stars Earn Stripes (0.9/2), former two-time WWE Diva champion Eve Torres won the first season of the celebrity reality series. However, the night itself was no winner for Stars Earn Stripes. Having had weak ratings all summer, Monday’s show was down 10% from last week, resulting in a series low. The two-hour Stars was followed on NBC’s primetime line-up with a new Grimm (1.4/4). And it was a bit grim on that front too. The police fantasy drama fell 13% from last week. That drop took Grimm to its lowest rating this season. Over on ABC, it was a two-hour Bachelor Pad (1.4/4). One week before its own finale, the reality show was up 8% from last week’s spelling bee show. That was followed by a repeat of Castle (0.6/2). The CW’s L.A. Comple (0.3/1) was flat with last week. CBS ran a night of repeats, with its 8:30 PM The Big Bang Theory (1.8/5) being the most watched show in Labor Day primetime with 5.79 millon viewers. Fox won the night among Adults 18-49, CBS was number one in terms of total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Hotel Hell' & 'Stars Earn Stripes' Finales Way Down, 'Grimm' Hits Season Low, 'Bachelor Pad' Up
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed