Politics is in the air, literally. With the first of its Travel Like A .. limited series of specials, Travel Channel is going backstage and wheels up with Air Force One on Travel Like A President, which debuts October 2. Hosted by NBC News’ Peter Alexander, the show aims to reveal what really goes into to getting the commander-in-chief around — from the planes and cars to the hotels and advance work. Future Travel Like A .. specials are expected to be about an icon and a movie star, as yet unnamed. Peacock Productions is producing Travel Like A President.
Travel Channel's 'Travel Like A President' Launches Series Of Specials
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Norman Lear To Host Weekly Podcast; Amy Poehler, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Guests
- Netflix To Seek €1B In Debt To Help Pay For Original Programming
- 'Feud: Bette and Joan' Finale: EP Tim Minear Avoided A "Petty Bitchfest"
- ‘Genius’ Stars Geoffrey Rush & Johnny Flynn On Their Shared Task Of Humanizing Albert Einstein…
- BAFTA TV Craft Award Winners Include ‘The Crown’, ‘The Night Manager’, ‘National Treasure’…