Politics is in the air, literally. With the first of its Travel Like A .. limited series of specials, Travel Channel is going backstage and wheels up with Air Force One on Travel Like A President, which debuts October 2. Hosted by NBC News’ Peter Alexander, the show aims to reveal what really goes into to getting the commander-in-chief around — from the planes and cars to the hotels and advance work. Future Travel Like A .. specials are expected to be about an icon and a movie star, as yet unnamed. Peacock Productions is producing Travel Like A President.
Travel Channel's 'Travel Like A President' Launches Series Of Specials
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Puts Jared Kushner In Charge Of Bureau Of Obvious Nepotism
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- ‘Spaced Out’: Matt Shively & Christine Woods To Topline NBC Comedy Pilot
- Harry Connick Jr. Talk Show Renewed For Season 2
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Extended Trailer: “The Gloves Are Off Now” – You Betcha
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow