Politics is in the air, literally. With the first of its Travel Like A .. limited series of specials, Travel Channel is going backstage and wheels up with Air Force One on Travel Like A President, which debuts October 2. Hosted by NBC News’ Peter Alexander, the show aims to reveal what really goes into to getting the commander-in-chief around — from the planes and cars to the hotels and advance work. Future Travel Like A .. specials are expected to be about an icon and a movie star, as yet unnamed. Peacock Productions is producing Travel Like A President.
Travel Channel's 'Travel Like A President' Launches Series Of Specials
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins