Politics is in the air, literally. With the first of its Travel Like A .. limited series of specials, Travel Channel is going backstage and wheels up with Air Force One on Travel Like A President, which debuts October 2. Hosted by NBC News’ Peter Alexander, the show aims to reveal what really goes into to getting the commander-in-chief around — from the planes and cars to the hotels and advance work. Future Travel Like A .. specials are expected to be about an icon and a movie star, as yet unnamed. Peacock Productions is producing Travel Like A President.
Travel Channel's 'Travel Like A President' Launches Series Of Specials
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest TV News
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig