Here’s a clip from Kon-Tiki, which plays the Toronto Film Festival at 5:30 PM today at the Wintergarden Theater after winning the Audience Award when it made its world premiere at the Norwegian International Film Festival a few weeks ago. The film, helmed by Joachim Roenning and Espen Sandberg, was produced by Jeremy Thomas. Roenning and Sandberg’s last film, Max Manus, is the highest-grossing film in Scandinavian history and the 2009 Norwegian Oscar entry for Best Foreign Film. Kon-Tiki opened in Norway last Friday and broke the Max Manus record for biggest opener of a Norwegian movie.
Hot Toronto Trailer: 'Kon-Tiki'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Chicago P.D.'s Jason Beghe Investigated By NBC For "Inappropriate Behavior" Amid Sexual Harassment Claims
Latest Film News
- ‘Coco’ Mints $12M+ Wednesday & Fights ‘Justice League’ For No. 1 Over Thanksgiving Stretch…
- ‘Dunkirk’ Sound Editor Richard King On Immersing An Audience In A Pivotal WWII Moment
- Andrew Garfield On ‘Breathe’: “It Wasn’t An Acting Challenge, It Was A Living Challenge” – The…
- Jude Law In Negotiations To Join Cast Of ‘Captain Marvel’
- ‘The Big Sick’: Emily V. Gordon On Turning Life Into Art & How The Film Got Its Title
- 'Cries From Syria' Director Evgeny Afineevsky Defends Use Of Acquired Video For His Harrowing Doc