Here’s a clip from Kon-Tiki, which plays the Toronto Film Festival at 5:30 PM today at the Wintergarden Theater after winning the Audience Award when it made its world premiere at the Norwegian International Film Festival a few weeks ago. The film, helmed by Joachim Roenning and Espen Sandberg, was produced by Jeremy Thomas. Roenning and Sandberg’s last film, Max Manus, is the highest-grossing film in Scandinavian history and the 2009 Norwegian Oscar entry for Best Foreign Film. Kon-Tiki opened in Norway last Friday and broke the Max Manus record for biggest opener of a Norwegian movie.
Hot Toronto Trailer: 'Kon-Tiki'
What's Hot on Deadline
Joy Reid To Trevor Noah: Media Must Study Vladimir Putin's Authoritarian Regime To Cover President Trump
Latest Film News
- Uni/Blumhouse’s ‘Split’ Is A Hit With $33M+; ‘Xander Cage’ Falls Down – Friday Late…
- South Korean Cultural Minister Arrested Over Artists Blacklist
- Nils Larsen Joins Management 360
- ‘A Dog’s Purpose’ Producer & Author After Seeing Full Tape: Dog Was Not In Danger
- Common Joins Sundance Pic ‘Burning Sands’ As EP, Will Contribute Original Song
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: The Lull Before The Oscar Storm; Katzenberg Gets Nostalgic; Gosling Wows SAG Again…