Here’s a clip from Kon-Tiki, which plays the Toronto Film Festival at 5:30 PM today at the Wintergarden Theater after winning the Audience Award when it made its world premiere at the Norwegian International Film Festival a few weeks ago. The film, helmed by Joachim Roenning and Espen Sandberg, was produced by Jeremy Thomas. Roenning and Sandberg’s last film, Max Manus, is the highest-grossing film in Scandinavian history and the 2009 Norwegian Oscar entry for Best Foreign Film. Kon-Tiki opened in Norway last Friday and broke the Max Manus record for biggest opener of a Norwegian movie.
Hot Toronto Trailer: 'Kon-Tiki'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
Latest Film News
- ‘Black-Ish’ Creator Kenya Barris To Script ‘Good Times’ Film
- Joel Silver Teams With Financier Daryl Katz, Launches New Company; Hal Sadoff CEO
- ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Hammers Out $200.2M Overseas – Update
- Don M. Mankiewicz Dies: Oscar-Nominated Screenwriter, Novelist Was 93
- CAA Promotes 20 Trainees: 16 To Agent, 4 To Executive
- Warner Bros, MGM & Paramount Hit With Outsourcing Suit By Musicians Union