Here’s a clip from Kon-Tiki, which plays the Toronto Film Festival at 5:30 PM today at the Wintergarden Theater after winning the Audience Award when it made its world premiere at the Norwegian International Film Festival a few weeks ago. The film, helmed by Joachim Roenning and Espen Sandberg, was produced by Jeremy Thomas. Roenning and Sandberg’s last film, Max Manus, is the highest-grossing film in Scandinavian history and the 2009 Norwegian Oscar entry for Best Foreign Film. Kon-Tiki opened in Norway last Friday and broke the Max Manus record for biggest opener of a Norwegian movie.
Hot Toronto Trailer: 'Kon-Tiki'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Meets Donald Trump, Snags Follow-Up And Twitter Snarks
- ‘Interrogation’ Director Vetri Maaran Details Sensitivity To On-Screen Violence: India’s Oscar Entry
- ‘Lion’ Director Garth Davis On His Journey Through Saroo Brierley’s Life & Rooney Mara’s…
- Judge Rules ‘Midnight Rider’ Insurer Not Liable For Losses
- A Movie History First? The Year Might End Without A Flicker Of Reality In The Box-Office Top 10
- Killer Kroc: Michael Keaton Q&A On Playing ‘The Founder’