Here’s a clip from Kon-Tiki, which plays the Toronto Film Festival at 5:30 PM today at the Wintergarden Theater after winning the Audience Award when it made its world premiere at the Norwegian International Film Festival a few weeks ago. The film, helmed by Joachim Roenning and Espen Sandberg, was produced by Jeremy Thomas. Roenning and Sandberg’s last film, Max Manus, is the highest-grossing film in Scandinavian history and the 2009 Norwegian Oscar entry for Best Foreign Film. Kon-Tiki opened in Norway last Friday and broke the Max Manus record for biggest opener of a Norwegian movie.
Hot Toronto Trailer: 'Kon-Tiki'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘The Night Of’ Emmy Nominee Michael Kenneth Williams On Nephew’s Experience Of “Heavy World”…
- Michael Kenneth Williams’ Role Cut From ‘Star Wars’ Han Solo Movie Amid Reshoots
- Cinematographers’ ASC Awards Focuses On 2018 Date
- Roland Møller Cast In Rawson Marshall Thurber’s ‘Skyscraper’
- Celluloid Dreams Names Charlotte Mickie As VP Ahead Of Toronto, Revs Up Sales Rights To Biker Thriller ‘1%’
- Scott Free, New Sparta Team For ‘Neither Confirm Nor Deny’ About CIA Soviet Sub Salvage Mission